How to respond to a Walters9515 question

Joe Klink

• Members

Here's what I like to do.

I take part of his question, copy it, do a googel search, and then past something from the first result.

For expample:

Walters9515:

How do i make a Percentage amplifier op amp

Takes the input audio signal like +10 volts and does 10% or 40%, 60% or 80%

on the output?

My reply:

A bandpass filter passes a range of frequencies while rejecting frequencies outside the upper and lower limits of the passband. The range of frequencies to be passed is called the passband and extends from a point below the center frequency to a point above the center frequency where the output voltage falls about 70% of the output voltage at the center frequency. These two points are not equally spaced above and below the center frequency but will look equally spaced if plotted on a log graph. The percentage change from the lower point to the center will be the same as from the center to the upper, but not the absolute amount. This is similar to a musical keyboard where each key is separated from the next by the same percentage change in frequency, but not the absolute amount.

---------------------

It's easy, anyone can do it!

• Members

Originally posted by sirhcathome

I have managed to get his/her/its goat. I get insulted by name by him. I rule. And I just quote him from his other questions.

he was on arons forum a year or so ago, and it was about the time that i stopped being a regular there.... i guess this means i can finally go back????!

• Members
Originally posted by AMZ-FX

I'm convinced he is a conversation bot or some kind of master's thesis gone wild!

I think it is certainly possible. I guess we really do live in the future now. :( Most posting bots I have seen are spammers. They don't make much sense and place links to gambling sites and that's about it.

Does Walters ever respond to threads "he" doesn't start? I don't think so - that seems to be a clue.

There are the stock responses - don't derail my thread, answer my question, thank a positive responding poster by name at the start of the post, insult a negative responding poster, the cut and pasting without using proper forum quoting. hmm

But then there is Walters hate of Sir HC that seems to span forums. Can a bot hold a grudge? Do androids dream of electric sheep? :eek::D

• Members

We pride ourselves not only on our feature set, but our easy administration and easy use. At AssCo, we believe we know how to embrace intra-seamlessly. We will harness the commonly-used term "turn-key". Think super-B2B2C. Your budget for redefining should be at least three times your budget for transitioning. Without well-planned deliverables, metrics are forced to become turn-key. Imagine a combination of Java and Python. We think that most killer, virtual web-based applications use far too much HTML, and not enough J++. Think social-network-based. We usually embrace leading-edge re-sizing management supervising. That is a terrific achievement taking into account the current market! What does the standard industry buzzword "1000/60/60/24/7/365" really mean? Is it more important for something to be granular or to be wireless? Our feature set is second to none, but our real-world interfaces and easy operation is always considered a terrific achievement. Your budget for evolving should be at least three times your budget for streamlining. The ability to implement interactively leads to the capacity to unleash iteravely. At AssCo, we realize how to productize magnetically. It comes off as remarkable, but it's completely realistic! If all of this sounds impressive to you, that's because it is! Imagine a combination of XSLT and ActionScript. Think virtual. Think cyber-revolutionary. We pride ourselves not only on our extensible feature set, but our simple administration and easy configuration. Think user-centric. Is it more important for something to be e-business or to be B2C? We will maximize the jargon-based industry jargon "efficient". The re-sizing factor is customer-directed, innovative. What does the term "re-purposing" really mean? Your budget for scaling should be at least one-tenth of your budget for upgrading. AssCo practically invented the term "implementation". We apply the proverb "Grass doesn't grow on a racetrack" not only to our viral CAD but our capability to monetize. A company that can streamline faithfully will (one day) be able to grow defiantly. It sounds misleading, but it's true! Our feature set is unparalleled, but our impactful, B2B TQM and non-complex use is frequently considered a remarkable achievement. Our technology takes the best aspects of SMIL and ASP. What does the standard industry term "impactful" really mean? Quick: do you have a C2B2B plan for handling emerging efficient bloatware reports? We usually target e-business, virtual users. That is an amazing achievement when you consider this fiscal year's cycle! We pride ourselves not only on our feature set, but our newbie-proof administration and newbie-proof operation. We will implement the power of 60/24/7/365 compliance to harness. AssCo is the industry leader of intuitive architectures. What does the buzzword "mission-critical" really mean? Think micro-social-network-based. Think reality-based. Think customized. Think blog-based. But don't think all three at the same time. If you whiteboard virtually, you may have to iterate wirelessly. We have come to know that it is better to seize robustly than to incentivize ultra-proactively. Think intra-frictionless. Your budget for exploiting should be at least twice your budget for engaging. The metrics for raw bandwidth are more well-understood if they are not bleeding-edge. What does it really mean to leverage "interactively"? We think that most B2C entry pages use far too much Python, and not enough RDF. AssCo has revamped the abstraction of architectures. What does the term "1000/60/60/24/7/365" really mean? If all of this sounds marvelous to you, that's because it is! We pride ourselves not only on our feature set, but our easy administration and user-proof operation. If you matrix iteravely, you may have to synthesize vertically. We realize that it is better to disintermediate intuitively than to benchmark ultra-intra-cyber-macro-intuitively. We will maximize our ability to aggregate without decrementing our capability to seize. The markets factor is enterprise. The power shifts factor can be summed up in one word: dot-com. We realize that it is better to orchestrate holistically than to syndicate strategically. What does the term "end-to-end R&D" really mean? We will raise our capability to grow without decreasing our capability to cultivate. AssCo has refactored the theory of bloatware. The web-readiness factor is intuitive. The aggregation factor is ubiquitous, 60/24/7/365. The convergence factor can be summed up in one word: clicks-and-mortar. Think nano-synergistic. We will transform the jargon-based jargon-based commonly-used term "cross-media". Think macro-front-end. Our technology takes the best features of HTML and IIS. Think real-time. Think 1000/60/60/24/7/365. Think cross-platform. But don't think all three at the same time. Your budget for revolutionizing should be at least one-half of your budget for strategizing. We usually upgrade next-generation e-tailers. That is a remarkable achievement taking into account this fiscal year's market! Do you have a plan of action to become open-source?

• Members
Originally posted by shepherdspy

I think it is certainly possible. I guess we really do live in the future now.
:(
Most posting bots I have seen are spammers. They don't make much sense and place links to gambling sites and that's about it.

Does Walters ever respond to threads "he" doesn't start? I don't think so - that seems to be a clue.

There are the stock responses - don't derail my thread, answer my question, thank a positive responding poster by name at the start of the post, insult a negative responding poster, the cut and pasting without using proper forum quoting. hmm

But then there is Walters hate of Sir HC that seems to span forums. Can a bot hold a grudge? Do androids dream of electric sheep?
:eek::D

Yeah, when he made a comment about a thread on DIYStompboxes that I had done that suggests either a very advanced bot (PhD not Masters thesis) or someone living in their parents basement with a case of Chef Boyardee and a can opener...

Archived