Anyone get their Little Big Muff yet?

Lensrock

• Members

agreed. for the longest time I've wanted another muff. my russian muff broke and I swore I'd never get another, I was so {censored}ing pissed. And no, I didn't abuse it. The plastic inputs broke (surprise!). Then I got a NYC muff and I didn't think it sounded as good. The double muff is great on Muff1 IMO, but muff2 was too muddy. I ended up selling it. But i'm really excited about the little big muff. I hope its as good as well... i hope it is!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got mine yesterday! It was only $65 Cdn too.

I really like it; it sounded good as soon as I plugged it in with all knows at 12:00.

I've never played the other versions, but it's a cool sound, although not as "fuzzy" as I expected - I find it pretty smooth. It's a lot of fun to play leads through it with the smooth tone and added sustain.

• Members
Originally posted by hogie

Damn. I ordered one from
www.guitarpartscanada.com

He charged me $85CAD, which is around the going rate on eBay with free shipping. Oh well, the money's gone.

Can't wait to get it!

When I was considering the pedal and I was expecting to pay $100...

So I called Sherwood and asked them how much it'd be to order it in, and when she said $64.99, I had no choice but to pick one up!

• Members
Originally posted by Shuborno

When I was considering the pedal and I was expecting to pay $100...

So I called Sherwood and asked them how much it'd be to order it in, and when she said $64.99, I had no choice but to pick one up!

Tom Lee also is selling them at that price... that's where I got mine, but don't tell anyone I was shopping at Tom Lee :)

• Members

Anybody use them as an overdrive or boost? I never had one, but I understand david gilmour used them. Do they have a lot of volume to push an amp? Just looking for a little something different to use in place of an overdrive or boost.

• Members

Originally posted by 89strat

Anybody use them as an overdrive or boost? I never had one, but I understand david gilmour used them. Do they have a lot of volume to push an amp? Just looking for a little something different to use in place of an overdrive or boost.

It seems like there's a lot of volume available. I use mine with the volume well under noon.

Guest Anonymous

Will one of you guys that have the LBM measure its dimensions and post them--if it's small enough I might be able to squeeze one on my board.

• Members

These are the same cases we use for our Bichorus, Large Comprossor, Sun Lion, and large King Of Tone.

Size : 3.7" wide x 4.7" length x 2" tall

THey sound quite good, hope to have some simple mods for them soon to make them really sound awesome.

Archived