Dallas International Guitar Festival April 21-23

BR4D

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

I'm Metro-Hexed, born in Oak Cliff, raised in Arlington and reside in Hurst for now. I love this area, but I'm not too crazy about the traffic during the work week.
:freak:

where abouts in hurst bro??
im over by the old Cavenders on pipeline.

Hey, new amp maker in town as well, over by Ron's BBQ on pipeline.. Vistalux amps. Stopped by and talked to the guy today. I am taking my reverb unit to him on my lunch break tomorrow.
Seems like a pretty cool cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mr Lone Star,

Vistalux Amps kill !!!

He wants my TTE. Lets teamup in about 2 months and go try to kick his ass with pedals! His amps, kill as is. I bet Atomic Jeff might be available for a collision course of the spark generation. ;)

There are some other cats here too. Pipe up.....

• Members

Skippy:

I am going by Scott's shop tomorrow (thankfully my company gives us Good FridayGOing to check up on my reverb tank, and jam on his 18 watt marshall again. Turns out an older bro of a bud from the past bought a JTM45 clone from him.

I talked to him about Echoplexes, and mentioned the FUlltone. You have one?? Man, I'd love to try yours given the chance.. gotts see if it is for me or not.

SO guys, meetup?? Im all about a beer or two to lower those gear inhibitions.

• Members

I'd be all over a meetup if I can swing it. I'll have some other guys with me, so even a lunch at the show would be fine with me. I can leave the booth for a little bit.

Feel free to email or PM and get my cell number. I'm down for whatever you guys decide.

• Members

bump and...

I've got some ideas about a Friday lunch meetup before the 2pm opening to the public. Not that we can't meet Sat. But I want to take advantage of the early Friday opening.

I'll post more specifics Monday. But I just wanted to give a general idea of what I'm thinking.

• Members
Originally posted by shepherdspy

bump and...

I've got some ideas about a Friday lunch meetup before the 2pm opening to the public. Not that we can't meet Sat. But I want to take advantage of the early Friday opening.

I'll post more specifics Monday. But I just wanted to give a general idea of what I'm thinking.

i do like that idea, but i have to work friday :mad:

• Members

Brad, I will definitely see you at your booth.

For Friday lunch, if anyone is interested, I'm thinking Thomas Avenue Beverage Company around 11:30am or 12pm - it is right off McKinney Ave and not far from Market Hall. Supposed to have good pizza. http://dallas.citysearch.com/profile/9583590/

Pm me or send a carrier pigeon if this sounds good. Anybody? Come on HCFX, represent.

Archived