best way to get in touch with Keeley?

• Members

Originally posted by stratmaster48

I emailed him on wednesday, what is the usual email wait time?

nah, it takes a while. I e-mailed after ordering a 4-knob compressor to make sure everything went through (I guess they don't send confirmation emails), and they emailed 4 or 5 days later. You're better off calling.

• Members

Originally posted by llllllllllllllllllllllll

nah, it takes a while. I e-mailed after ordering a 4-knob compressor to make sure everything went through (I guess they don't send confirmation emails), and they emailed 4 or 5 days later. You're better off calling.

but i have questions about my order...whats the deal?

• Members

Originally posted by fusionid

oh let me go ask him to post here. He is downstairs playing with the kids...

straight!!! tell him that i've got one of the first 100 comp's, and tell him that we talked about phish and zappa when we met...it might ring a bell, but probably not...either way, i need to talk about an order, please patch me through to the man!!!

• Members

If you got one of the first 100 comps....I DO want you to be patched through! No joke! I really appreciate you bro!

Yes, I've had to split email with Jacob (my main man...a godsend for me) and it really takes time to go through guys. We have always gotten 150-300 a day... no joke, never joking!
We often forget to check the spam and junk folder...so many emails find their way in there.
We answer the phone from about 9am to 1pm CENTRAL TIME.
However...yesterday and today we are answering the phone all day (till 6pm) ... yeah it's a 9-6 phone day! ;-)

AND, I've discovered you DO HAVE TO GO DOWNSTAIRS AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS.....SO GIVE ME A CHANCE AND SOME TIME IF I DON'T GET BACK WITH YOU ASAP....I'm having fun with my son who's asking me about guitars for the first time :thu::D:thu::D:):D and trying to keep my daughter from beating me in running racings and breaking tunning keys! :eek::D :D :)

Robert

• Members

If you are from BOONE, NC....well then my Grandma will be at work today and she can help you with any questions about good places to shop, eat and golf in Boone.....but now she's down here helping us send smoke signals! ;-)
Love you physics hbar man!
rk

• Members
Originally posted by RossCompress

If you got one of the first 100 comps....I DO want you to be patched through! No joke! I really appreciate you bro!

Yes, I've had to split email with Jacob (my main man...a godsend for me) and it really takes time to go through guys. We have always gotten 150-300 a day... no joke, never joking!

We often forget to check the spam and junk folder...so many emails find their way in there.

We answer the phone from about 9am to 1pm CENTRAL TIME.

However...yesterday and today we are answering the phone all day (till 6pm) ... yeah it's a 9-6 phone day! ;-)

AND, I've discovered you DO HAVE TO GO DOWNSTAIRS AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS.....SO GIVE ME A CHANCE AND SOME TIME IF I DON'T GET BACK WITH YOU ASAP....I'm having fun with my son who's asking me about guitars for the first time
:thu::D:thu::D:):D
and trying to keep my daughter from beating me in running racings and breaking tunning keys!
:eek::D
:D
:)

Robert

yea, when i got the compressor, jacob sent me a green distortion pedal that was one of his first pedals ever....i think it was an sd-1, but im not sure

Archived