Suggestions for mid-level chorus & delay?

draelyc

• Members

Okay, here's the deal: I've got two boards set up right now -- one for my big rig (head + cab), and one for my "portable" rig (combo). In the big rig, I've got a Choralflange and an Analogman-modded DMM. Both of those pedals I love dearly & am completely happy with.

In my small rig, I've been using a Visual Sound H2O for those effects, and it's a fine pedal, but I think I might rather have two separate pedals. (I'm thinking of moving the H2O over to my acoustic rig...) Because this is for my portable rig, I don't need the end-all be-all of Godlike tone-machines (I've already got that in my big rig, all humility aside! :freak::p ) -- just something that's good quality.

I'm thinking about the Voodoo Lab chorus & the Guyatone MD-3 . . . but what else should I check out?

Here's a pic of the small rig board at present:

• Members

Thanks for all the suggestions, folks! :)

The Small Clone sure gets a lot of love 'round here, dunnit?

I thought the SIB stuff was pretty expensive -- do I have that confused with something else? I think I remember looking at that brand when I was shopping for my big board & wanted to look at higher end stuff...

FlyingV: that gi-normous board of yours, and you haven't tried the VoodooLab chorus? :confused:;)

I also don't know anything about the Jacques pedals -- good name?

Thanks! :thu:

Archived