Thanks to whoever returned the tour box to me.

• Members

Originally posted by StompboxMan

Thanks Brian for the opportunity to hear some great sounds. I recently got my own Ugly Face pedal made by Patrick Wilson.

yeah, im glad to have mine back... im going to plug it in tomorrow and mess arround with it for a couple hours... i have really missed it.

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Marshall

After getting moved, and not having internet for a month, I tried going through my old emails to figure out who had it, but to no avail.

Whoever it was thanks a lot.

as you know, my dad was in the hospital when
my turn with the tour box came up so... wasn't
able to really give it a good going over, but i
will simply thank you for including me!:)

• Members
Originally posted by ice house

as you know, my dad was in the hospital when

my turn with the tour box came up so... wasn't

able to really give it a good going over, but i

will simply thank you for including me!
:)

I remember that... A month later my father was in the hospital as well... along with moving i have been pretty scatterbrained for the last few months.

Anyways, I am probably going to restart the tourbox in a couple months once we have some new products available.... and may also include some stuff from some other builders.

• Members

IAnyways, I am probably going to restart the tourbox in a couple months once we have some new products available.... and may also include some stuff from some other builders.

When you get it going again please hit me up, I would love to try some of your stuff out!

• Members

After getting moved, and not having internet for a month, I tried going through my old emails to figure out who had it, but to no avail.

Whoever it was thanks a lot.

When is the filter/sample hold coming out? I have a Mutron III+ reissue in pretty good condition... You accept any trades man?

Archived