Post your pedal board(s)!!!

markom89

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

Dude I love your Moog board. How do you like the HBE phase? You had to have both huh?
:thu:

Thanks. The HBE phaser is awesome. Tons of different sounds in it. I mostly use it as a uni-vibe, but it's really versatile. Even does some semi-filter type stuff, and a great pitch-vibrato. It's the closest I've heard to the LO-Fi type vibrato. The slow seasick kind of warble. Really a great pedal. I just got the Moog Phaser a couple of months ago, so I'm still kind of learning how to use it. I wish it had a mix knob, cause sometimes it's a little too overpowering. The LFO knob is real sensitive. If you set it right at the point where you can hear it, before it gets too swooshy, it does a great leslie type sim. Tons of options with it.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by markom89

are you indirectley trying to sell meyour guitar?...
:eek:
but why would I get that, when Im getting a 59' Lp ri in like a month???...

that guitar would more than impress me, it would go above and beyond that!!!...and whats wrong with my guitars now?... 52' ri tele, Gibson custom, Gretsch white falcon, Larrivee LV-05E acoustic, korean lite ash strat (nicest neck in the world), and a rare japanese made yamaki acoustic?...and as for amps, mesa MK IV's are {censored}in awsome amps, anyone will back me on that and the marshall JCM800 needs nothing to be said about it, its a legend, and mines the good year...83'...and your telling me your not the slitest bit impressed with what I got?...ha!
:cool:

All kid's stuff. :eek: Besides, you're going to get ripped off big time when you purchase the '59. :wave:

• Members

Well atomicjeff's trying to make my gear sound like its crap... when all that stuff combined adds up to create like the ultimate setup, I mean anyone on all of HC would love to have any of my stuff, and here Jeff's trying to make it sound like {censored}... ha, well thats very TROLLISH!!!u troll

• Members

and what makes you say Im gonna get ripped off wen Im getting the 59', im already getting a better deal, its $5200 and Im getting one for like $4900, plus a free b.l.u.e. dragonfly mike which is $900...could you get a better deal?

• Members

blah blah blah blah

Kiddo, how about you post some clips of you using all that equipment? All you're doing is repeatedly posting "Hey, check out all my cool stuff! I'll bet it's more than you've got!"

All that means is daddy's rich, and you're spoiled. Impress us with some talent, not your collection.

• Members

and what makes you say Im gonna get ripped off wen Im getting the 59', im already getting a better deal, its $5200 and Im getting one for like $4900, plus a free b.l.u.e. dragonfly mike which is $900...could you get a better deal?

LMAO. rofl.gif Yeah, what a steal you're getting.
*I know somewhere some guitar salesman is rubbing his hands and licking his chops.* Gonna make his mortgage payment this month, for sure.

Well atomicjeff's trying to make my gear sound like its crap... when all that stuff combined adds up to create like the ultimate setup

According to you --- a kid.

• Members

Ok, jeff so are you saying that what I have sucks?... and also, you tell me how much you could get a brand new gibson 59' ri lp custom shop for?...please tell me, because part of me doesnt believe that you couldn't get it for any better, and dont forget to include the $900 B.L.U.E mic...ok?...and tell me why my gears soo crap?... what do you use?...is your stuff better?...and why?

• Members

dear god this place gets so tedious sometimes with its gear-obsessed 'my one is bigger than yours' competitiveness... seriously, a sociology student could write a fascinating study of insecure male culture from this one forum alone. it really is quite pathetic. although strangely amusing too.

what i wanted to say was, higgie, is that a diago pedalboard you've got there?

• Members
Originally posted by FLYING V 83

What the hell....

PEDALBOARD331.jpg
I have to update my geeked rig.

Man I love it when you post your board. Great devices, and I love the looper and the excelent job you did with wiring it together with the patches...And I love the fact that they are blue.
Top notch, top notch!!!!

How bout a Fresca!!?

• Members

I don't know...I student-taught 15 & 16 year-olds, and this guy, markom89, doesn't sound like a real teenager. Just reading his profile alone makes me think his persona is a gag.

If real, then yeah dude, your equipment is top-notch. It's just a bit overkill for your age; so asking "What should I get next?" sounds kinda snobby.

• Members

Originally posted by RJpilot

Man I love it when you post your board. Great devices, and I love the looper and the excelent job you did with wiring it together with the patches...And I love the fact that they are blue.

Top notch, top notch!!!!

Thanks. It's actually two separate 5-Looopers. Might lose the Du Hast when my Metal Muff shows up.

Archived