Post your pedal board(s)!!!

markom89

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BlurryBoy 13

What's it say on that little effects loop pedal? I think the other guy in my band would totally want one of those..

it says Loooper. The guy who makes them (Dave Boggs www.loooper.com) apparently has been pretty sick for some time. Used to see him on the boards here. But he pretty much would make any kind of loooper you wanted. Great stuff. This was like $45 I think and is a simple true bypas loop. I used it for the FM-4, Whammy, and Muff because I would do a lot of dancing on those 3 to get certain combinations. This way i could just set them up a few seconds before a part, and when the part came just hit the loooper to engage.

In the meantime there are several other places you can get something similar, and you can even build one pretty easily I believe. Do a search here and you'll probably find a few threads that list the other manufacturers. dot-dot-dot makes MonkeyFX and there are several others.

• Members

Originally posted by BlurryBoy 13

Cool thanks. That's really sad that's that ill. That looks like a nifty little loooper!

Agreed. Hope he recovers soon.

Also, i just noticed that Redfox 777 (at the top of the page) also has a Loooper on there.

• Members

Heres a picture of mine, but this ones about 3 or 4 months old, add on a TS808, a echoczar w/ angelbaby(comming in a few months due to stupid wait list), and a ZVEX wooly mammoth (brand new,just got it last week)...and thats my board, nothing compared to some of the ones on here...sorry for the bad pic though...:( also, In the next 2 months, I will be getting a moog phaser and/or moog ring mod. A pete cornish TB-83, some other ZVEX stuff, and a fulltone Clyde deluxe:)

• Members

I made the board with my dad, now it looks alot more...full than it does in that picture, and this comming weekend we want to start a new project for a pete cornish style pedalboard, with electronics on the inside, and very clean looking, and just pro, and very big for all the effects I have comming my way, I realy cant wait for that, I figure Itll be done b4 my first gig (may 20th) tell me what you guys think of my current board, for me only playing for a year

• Members

are you indirectley trying to sell meyour guitar?...:eek: but why would I get that, when Im getting a 59' Lp ri in like a month???...

that guitar would more than impress me, it would go above and beyond that!!!...and whats wrong with my guitars now?... 52' ri tele, Gibson custom, Gretsch white falcon, Larrivee LV-05E acoustic, korean lite ash strat (nicest neck in the world), and a rare japanese made yamaki acoustic?...and as for amps, mesa MK IV's are {censored}in awsome amps, anyone will back me on that and the marshall JCM800 needs nothing to be said about it, its a legend, and mines the good year...83'...and your telling me your not the slitest bit impressed with what I got?...ha!:cool:

Archived