Post pictures of your "art" guitars (guitars you have aesthetically altered).

• Members

my mommy used to tell me "if you don't have something nice to say about a strangely-textured guitar with heavy metal-esque graphics, fugly trem, and humbuckers even though the guitar clearly is meant to have single coils--don't say anything at all."

you shoulda gone with this:

tn-r20b.jpg

:p

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

This is an 80's Schecter PT Tele I decided to {censored} around with. That's a Frank Frazetta print I glued down to it. It has a light coating of clear-coat on the top.

Schecter2.jpg

Schecter4.jpg

I told you to go with this:
mrnatural.jpg

sheesh what is your problem?

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

my mommy used to tell me "if you don't have something nice to say about a strangely-textured guitar with heavy metal-esque graphics, fugly trem, and humbuckers even though the guitar clearly is meant to have single coils--don't say anything at all."

you shoulda gone with this:

tn-r20b.jpg

:p

Haha. I was going to ask him how many sides there were on the dice he rolled to choose his image.

• Members
Originally posted by light years

OK ILL SAY IT THEN. ITS UGLY! BUT IM SURE YOU PLAY VERY WELL.

Yeah, shortly after the pictures were taken it was put on craigslist. I actually have a couple people interested. :eek:

I'm an average player as far as hobbyists go. It's surprising how many superstars there are on the internet, though. And none of them with any clips to prove it. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by bassplayinguy

000_0230.JPG

I dont have it anymore, but i got it done for a case of beer and the cost of materials... it got a lot of attention, but i didnt play it anymore

That's really cool in a grape-smuggling, scissor-kicking, rising sun kind of way. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

eiolenii,

tell me about yours!

:love:

hmm welll... i got my first guitar about a year ago and it was a cheap Encore guitar....so after playing 6 months with it i decided to make it more "special"...my brothers best friend is a painter (mostly doing all sorts of helmets for racers ect. ). He started out a graphiti artist and i asked him to paint my guitar for my birthday, and so he did. the guitar itself is not so good but i love the design and wouldn't sell it in a world. I changed to golden knobs to black gibson knobs and soon will change the white pups to my stand-by duncan designed ones....anymore questions?

Archived