About my Infinitphase that I am selling...

• Members

I have gotten a ton of PM's about this, and would like to clear some things up.

1) I dont want to sell it, but I want to get my bike running.

2) I dont want anyone to think that I am trying to gouge people here in any way. I just need the cash for repairs

3) The pedal is on Ebay right now, for a rediculous price. If it doesnt sell, I will find something else to sell to raise the money.

Anyways, here is the money sucker that I finally got all the parts for, and just need to get the plastic and tank painted. It looks worse than it really is.

katana

That is my soldering pedal tinkering equipment in the back of the bike....

• Members

Originally posted by LongJohnny

I have gotten a ton of PM's about this, and would like to clear some things up.

1) I dont want to sell it, but I want to get my bike running.

2) I dont want anyone to think that I am trying to gouge people here in any way. I just need the cash for repairs

3) The pedal is on Ebay right now, for a rediculous price. If it doesnt sell, I will find something else to sell to raise the money.

Anyways, here is the money sucker that I finally got all the parts for, and just need to get the plastic and tank painted. It looks worse than it really is.

katana

That is my soldering pedal tinkering equipment in the back of the bike....

Hmmmmmmm!

Let's see.....Who do you know that owns a paint company and has a fetish for pedals?

Errrrrrrm?

Got it yet??

IF IT AINT NAILED DOWN, WE WILL PAINT IT!

:wave:

www.swankbox.org

• Members

Can somebody explain what all the f'ing knobs do on an infinitphase? Especially the row of knobs across the top, since they don't appear to be labeled in any picture I've seen. :confused::o

• Members
Originally posted by NITEFLY182

ok. asshole.

wow. ok. I meant, thanks for giving me enough information about the pedal to make me think "hey, maybe i need to see what's up with this pedal, because I really needed one more expensive pedal to want" But hey, you too can get in line to lick my browneye.

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

they adjust the individual steps in the sample and hold squence.

I don't think it's true sample and hold. But it is a sequence. and as we both know it wil get some blippy s&h style sounds. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the s&h a variable filter....?

The knobs do adjust 8 individual steps in the phasing.

Imagine 8 fine tuners for the depth of the phase, so it can lurch, jump and blip between steps of the phase.

• Members

Originally posted by Fourth Floor

I don't think it's true sample and hold. But it is a sequence. and as we both know it wil get some blippy s&h style sounds. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the s&h a variable filter....?

The knobs do adjust 8 individual steps in the phasing.

Imagine 8 fine tuners for the depth of the phase, so it can lurch, jump and blip between steps of the phase.

The 9 top knobs are steps in a sequencer. They scroll through in sequence, unless you have it modified to jump around randomly, which is what gets compared to sample and hold. Three knobs on the bottom affect these too: one rotary switch for the number of steps, one pot to blend the steps and LFO, and one pot to smooth out the steps, so that they either go right to the next step in a jagged motion, or smooth out, sorta like square to triangle for steps.

• Members

Originally posted by Fourth Floor

That's cool. Mine is a prototype (one of the first 10) and the blend pot doens't function probably quite the same as the later production models.

The control that blends the sequenced pots and lfo is called CV Mix btw. The Blend pot blends between phase and dry.

• Members

Yeah, thanks for the reply. I'm glad to hear you're into square phasing, it's gonna be a fun sound. I'm gonna have to experiment with different exp jacks, but I think I'll do the manual, rate and depth thing. Thanks for the opinions, and I'll let you know of any developments.

Archived