Just recieved my COT 50 red...

• Members

...Oh boy!

I thought i'd be liking the lower gain sounds on this more than the higher gain ones, but the higher settings are blowing me away at the moment.

And it really is true about the volume knob response. It cleans up a huge amount by about 8-9 on the knob...Impressive.

I was thinking about this replacing my keeley BD-2, but i've just stacked the two together and i can't imagine parting with either of them!

I'm seriously thinking about getting a blue COT 50 just to see what happens when i stack those two together! Is anybody out there already doing this?

• Members

Originally posted by Mr_Nargle

...Oh boy!

I thought i'd be liking the lower gain sounds on this more than the higher gain ones, but the higher settings are blowing me away at the moment.

And it really is true about the volume knob response. It cleans up a huge amount by about 8-9 on the knob...Impressive.

I was thinking about this replacing my keeley BD-2, but i've just stacked the two together and i can't imagine parting with either of them!

I'm seriously thinking about getting a blue COT 50 just to see what happens when i stack those two together! Is anybody out there already doing this?

i've done whole gigs just usin nuthin else but a red COT, and had every tonal variation i wanted! glad you like it. sean is

brilliant! no exp with the blue, however, i have the woody kinda like a COT on roids

secret weapon to be sure. peeps can't believe it!!:thu:

Archived