Jump to content

Any Benevento/Russo Duo fans? Drummer question...

Recommended Posts

  • Members



Saw these guys open up for Charlie Hunter three years ago, and I've been hooked ever since. The keyboard player has some awesomely sick tones, and they always sound fantastic live.


I've been trying to figure out what the drummer uses for his electronic percussion, but I can't find a good picture of the unit. I know I've seen one before, but I cannot remember what they're called, or who makes them.


You can see the back of the thing in this photo gallery. http://organanddrums.com/album3/index.html It's the 17th picture from the left. I remember that the front of it had eight square pressure pads, about the size of an average wallet, maybe a little bigger.


Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...