My new pedal board...(still building, check it out)

• Members

A better explaination. look solid? got any ideas? let me know. By the way my guitar is a ESP ltd MH-300 and my amps are a 5150 and a Crate GX-900h..this is obvisously going threw the crate for my ultimate death metal solid state slutbanging distortion.

pedalrigexplain7fl.jpg

• Members

cool
reminds me of my old old rig. I had a 2 channel fender. I used a whamy and wah into A/B box in the beginning. I had the vibrato channel unadulaterated, running the spring reverb, that was A. B was with a rocktron multi. and other stuff. It was really good and simplified.
I would think you dont need an uber metal with the digitech multi though??
I am currently only using single pedals though. I kind of miss the old simpliicity.

• Members

Originally posted by fusionid

cool

reminds me of my old old rig. I had a 2 channel fender. I used a whamy and wah into A/B box in the beginning. I had the vibrato channel unadulaterated, running the spring reverb, that was A. B was with a rocktron multi. and other stuff. It was really good and simplified.

I would think you dont need an uber metal with the digitech multi though??

I am currently only using single pedals though. I kind of miss the old simpliicity.

Yeah the distortion on my GNX 3 is really good for solos..but when you try to play rythem with it,its not very good..kinda muddy and the notes kinda blend together..With the Ubermetal and the boss ge-7 that rythem tone owns anything on the GNX..for rythem that is..the lead is not so good on the Uber so I kinda need both for what I do..and the clean tones you can get threw the GNX3 is pretty impressive with the cabinet emalators..So I'm thinking when I get my A/B box..Channell A will be The Ubermetal, boss ge-7, and reverb pedal and channel B will be my BBE 264 and GNX3...The only thing I'm fearing is when I switch from my rythem channell which will be channell A to my lead tone that there wont be any delay in the switch and the tones aren't completely different and sound weird..I guess I'll just have to wait and see when I buy it tommorrow.

• Members
Originally posted by adfasdfasdfasdf

its almost complete I need an A/B switch to switch from the GNX which is my lead tone and clean tone to my pedals which is my rythem tone..(chugga chugga ubermetal..this pedal with the boss ge-7 after it is the cats pajamas)

pedalrig1ck.jpg

I think you need 3 more powerstrips :eek:

;)

• Members
Originally posted by adfasdfasdfasdf

What can i say I don't like batteries lol. only way i could fit all the outlets haha

you can fit them on all the one to the right if you do it right, i fit 3 wal warts and a 1 spot on the same exact one you have...

just think....and you'll come up with the solution :)

Archived