farty co-worker

• Members

i'm dying.

my co-worker has this terrible farty smell on him about 2x a week.

my other co-workers know it too.

its always the same smell:

a mixture of cooked cabbage and nightmares.

it is so offensive but i can't think of a single way to communicate to him the extent of his stink. does anyone have tips?

i've never had to deal with this before.

my boss hates me and if i told him about my farty co-worker he'd probably think i was being a jerk.:cry:

• Members

i don't know if he is actively farting, but its all over him. kind of how a dog rolls in shat.
he passes by me and i nearly fall out of my seat.
the weird thing is that its not every day, but when he does declare a stink-day it is TERRIBLE.

• Members

Just casually say, "Does anyone else smell that" and look around the room like you're trying to investigate where it's coming from. Also check your shoes and ask others to do the same. The guy should take a hint when you can't find the smell emanating from anywhere else but him.

• Members

to make matters worse this former boss of ours just dropped in to visit w/ a cup of grape juice in his hand.
the juice has turned his mouth red and it looks like he's wearing lipstick.

so currently in our office there is a man who smells like i would imagine the word 'anguish' to smell like-
AND
an elderly man with ruby red lips.

:cry:

• Members

First, get some fox piss. Next time he comes to work smelling like Oprah's loofah, nonchalantly spray him w/ a little. Even this stinky bastard will be offended by himself, and be forced to go home and shower and change. Then when he gets back, ask him to go out for a beer after work, it's very important to reward him for not smelling like he just had sex w/ a dead animal.

One more thing, and it's optional of course, while you're drinking beers, everytime he takes a sip, stare at him and murmur something inappropriate, that way you won't have to go out drinking w/ him again.

Hope this helps.

• Members
Originally posted by jackpotjewell

One more thing, and it's optional of course, while you're drinking beers, everytime he takes a sip, stare at him and murmur something inappropriate, that way you won't have to go out drinking w/ him again.

Hope this helps.

*first few years of single life now become so clear*

:(:o

Archived