Just when I thought I'd killed all gas

Lanefair

• Members

The guy in the shop let me try the H.O.G.

sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t

Aside from it being the most beautiful pedal I've ever seen, it's also the most intriguing. Why the choice of octaves/fifths/thirds??? Why the inclusion of a filter? Why the random choice of expression modes? Why MIDI? WHY?

• Members

Originally posted by bieke

did you try it ?

Yeah, without the expression pedal, but I got the idea fast. Awesome organ sounds, lower octaves etc. Also the freeze gliss mode holds whatever chord you're playing and you can play over it. I couldn't get any sense out of the autowah settings though. There's obviously some whammy options in there if you use an expression pedal.

It's great how you can mix the effect/direct signals. But there's also an original signal slider in the fx section, if that makes any sense. I'm seriously thinking about saving up for this, only trouble is I'd be so worried about having it on my board at gigs.

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

You can't kill gas indeed ... as Mike was once wont to say "{censored} lives forver cause {censored} lives forever!!!!!"

I'll leave it to music buffs to work out where that's from and who Mike is.
:D

Mike Patton, Faith No More, from the album King for a Day. Not sure which song though.

Archived