this forum sucks big hairy dawgs bawls

EL KABONG

• Members
Originally posted by MonkeyKnifeFighter

:evil:I think skatan should be banned!
:evil:

~MkF!

"This forum bawls big hairy dawgs!"

i got banned from the GP a few years ago and i am now trying to get back in as i miss patentcad and cohiba, the sloth and scott are legends but bluesdoc should be banned:thu:

oh MKF when will we be together:love:

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

"just ban the guy will ya, then we can get back to talking about ..."

the order of m*rkom's pedals?

yea bro, i read that post, you know what i mean then

i use my ignore list insted of clambering up the higest tower to shout down the troll, or just simply trolling the troll

i have seen personal attacks from the regulars while trying to ban a simple and often funny well meaning troll:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by ChitownTerror

Overpriced overdrives and custom-made guitars that just sit on walls?

privet stock #12000000 in da house:rolleyes:

i have a 62$ strat copy that would out tone any quilted bed spread semi hollow walnut infused dolphin monogramed red wood twin neck headless minibuckered axe of death

• Members
Originally posted by skatan

privet stock #12000000 in da house:rolleyes:

i have a 62$ strat copy that would out tone any quilted bed spread semi hollow walnut infused dolphin monogramed red wood twin neck headless minibuckered axe of death

:eek: I'd pay $1000 for just that!

• Members

You tossers are just like those guys who stand in the corner during parties, sneering contemptuously under a false apprehension about how astute they are for noticing the party is {censored}, but completely lacking the creativity or personality to get it up and running again...

:bor:

• Members
Originally posted by Seth Carmody

You tossers are just like those guys who stand in the corner during parties, sneering contemptuously under a false apprehension about how astute they are for noticing the party is {censored}, but completely lacking the creativity or personality to get it up and running again...

:bor:

Almost as boring as people who purposely use big words, when diminutive ones would have sufficed.

:)

Archived