I'm a true HCfx'er now...

• Members

...that I've gotten banned from TGP!

:cry::p

I replied on a political thread and used the word "bi-partisan" ....Ooops!

-"No soup for you!"

-so now that I've been properly indocotrinated as a TGP reject, do I get to learn the HCfx secret handshake?

:wave:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

...that I've gotten
banned
from TGP!

-"No soup for you!"

-so now that I've been properly indocotrinated as a TGP reject, do I get to learn the HCfx secret handshake?

The handshake is we all stand around a biscuit (preferably a digestive) and wank on it. The last one to blow their load has to eat it. This is usually Papa Taco.

Let me know if you still want in.

• Members

Originally posted by stompboxx

The handshake is we all stand around a biscuit (preferably a digestive) and wank on it. The last one to blow their load has to eat it. This is usually Papa Taco.

This sounds like something unique to the Euro/Canucker contingent. No handshake here, but your complimentary Metal Zone is in the mail.

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

...that I've gotten
banned
from TGP!

-"No soup for you!"

that's sad for tgp and good for us! :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by utterhack

Search username fatbackribs

Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

:cry:

I go, (went?) by "fatback" over on TGP...

...I just saw "suspended" insteaded of "banned" under my name over there, maybe a good sign... or not.

• Members

See, everyone wins when you play with us.

• Members

isn't that game called "limp biscuit" not to be confused with limp bizkit :o

• Members

Please submit a photo (or in your case a video) of yourself with a Digitech Bad Monkey and you should be all set.

Welcome here fulltime! Your benefits package will be explained to you during orientation. :wave:

• Members

And if you're ever in LA, allow me to recommend "Boneyard Bistro" for all your bourgeoise baby back needs.

(Philip's in Leimert Park is slightly better-- and cheaper-- but one must endure a bit of race baiting to savor its delicacies. No biggie if you don't mind being called a "cracker.")

:thu:

Archived