I'm a true HCfx'er now...

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

One of these days I'll try an Eternity... and a White Dragon... and a Purple plexi.... and....
;):D

I just thought an Eternity would be something you'd have, seeing as you have like 60 other pedals it seems. :p

Who knows? The Eternity could replace the Valveboy! :eek:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
seeing as you have like 60 other pedals it seems.

...more like 30-40 pedals, but yeah it's still a bunch. Some of the recent tour-boxes I've participated in and made vids for might make it seem like I have a much bigger pedal horde than I actually do. (I'm no Markom :p)

If you ever want to feel good about collecting pedals, check out what people are buying and selling as "collectables" on the E(vil)Bay. We are all such amatuers! ;)

I'm expecting three new toyz in the mail this week, so the horde isn't getting any smaller.
:D

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

Funny thing is, if it wasn't for the reliability of TGP's old servers, I'd of never started playing in the HC-hideout.

hon3.jpg

cheers y'all

:wave:

well done on this blast form the past!
:thu:

oh, and congrats on becoming an HC kid!

• Members

Cool sig, fatbackribs. That's a John Candy character from the film Heavy Metal right? (I retired my "Conceptual Pragmatism" sig yesterday, and not one person recognized it from Woody Allen's A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy Kids today!)

And the term is "classic," GuyaGuy, not "old."[smile icon]

Archived