Fulldrive problems

• Members

Last night at a gig my fulldrive2 broke. when the pedal is bypassed there is no signal, and wehn the drive channel is on i get a muddy clean, with both channels on (drive+boostt) i get a muddy od sound. This happened after the sound check and bbefore the show. I'v already replaced the battery and i'm not sure what the problem is. Has anyone had similar problems? and if so how did you fix them? this is pretty urgent since i have another gig tonight and my fulldrive is my only source of gain into my twin reverb.

Its the pull for comp cut model if that helps

Also i was using a tele with emgs which belongs to my friend if that makes any difference. I usually use a strat, and i noticed that the tone and volumknobs on the tele made no change in the sound.

• Members

I have a couple of them and once a singer jumped on it at a gig and broke a pot and a switch , it stopped working , so I had to send it into fullton and they replaced the switch . sounds like it could be that , I think you may need to send it to them .I am pretty sure they send parts out to if you can solder , sadly I can not .

Archived