CD release this weekend!

RoboPimp

• Members

This is our second CD of all original material (I wrote 6 of the 12)

riverboat.jpg

We're renting out a riverboat, cruising for 2 hours playing all our new originals and a bunch off the first CD. I am getting psyched up! What could be more fun than a big ass boat cruising into the sunset with a live band and a bar on board!

Wish me luck!

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

This is our second CD of all original material (I wrote 6 of the 12)

riverboat.jpg

We're renting out a riverboat, cruising for 2 hours playing all our new originals and a bunch off the first CD. I am getting psyched up! What could be more fun than a big ass boat cruising into the sunset with a live band and a bar on board!

Wish me luck!

Sounds fun dude!
I like your designs too - I know that you create them in illustrator, but how? Do you just draw them all by hand, or is it a combination of tools? Do tell!!

• Members

thanks man,

drawn using the pen tool in illustrator, I just draw whatever comes to mind...

lumpy%20tray.jpg

here's some of the CD art I came up with

Originally posted by Vince

Sounds fun dude!

I like your designs too - I know that you create them in illustrator, but how? Do you just draw them all by hand, or is it a combination of tools? Do tell!!

• Members

I use the pen tool in illustrator. I start drawing lines with it, I draw more lines, the lines evenutally create a picture? How else can I explain it?

Originally posted by Vince

But you still haven't told us how you do it!

• Members

Envy is a complex and puzzling emotion. It is, notoriously, one of the seven deadly sins. It is very commonly charged with being (either typically or universally) unreasonable, irrational, imprudent, vicious, or wrong to feel. With very few exceptions, the ample philosophical literature defending the rationality and evaluative importance of emotions explicitly excludes envy and a few other nasty emotions as irredeemable.

Originally posted by 48729zjd

it looks like {censored}

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

Why ask how he does it, it looks like {censored} anyway.
:)

I thought that "new age tribal 60's flower power west coast Native American ganji zen" was all the craze these days? :confused: If he's going for the all encompasing artistic derivative formula, I think it's covered off pretty well.;)

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

I use the pen tool in illustrator. I start drawing lines with it, I draw more lines, the lines evenutally create a picture? How else can I explain it?

Ahh, so you just draw it. I thought it may be some interesting tool or squash function. If you just draw them, then that's even more cool in my book. Hope the gig goes well.

What sort of music do you play?

Archived