Jessica88

• Members
Originally posted by Junkhead

i have what you want...

a 70's dod power supply
:)

WITH NO {censored}ING CABLES TO POWER ANYTHING
:mad:

holy {censored} you're from nashua? jesus dude, small world. Whereabouts are you?

• Members

no you aren't either, and no you don't. i have more z.vex pedals than anybody, and i'm totally {censored}ing nerdy, and i can guarantee that you haven't got the slightest interest in me.

i'm actually watching "valley of the dolls" on my iPod video right now. saturday night... sigh.

nerd.jpg

those are trifocals, btw.

• Members
Originally posted by zachary vex

no you aren't either, and no you don't. i have more z.vex pedals than anybody, and i'm totally {censored}ing nerdy, and i can guarantee that you haven't got the slightest interest in me.

i'm actually watching "valley of the dolls" on my iPod video right now. saturday night... sigh.

nerd.jpg

that, is the scariest thing I've seen all day.

(granted I really didnt leave home and I dont watch tv)

• Members
Originally posted by zachary vex

nerd.jpg

you need white tape on the bridge of those. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Craigfnh

Franklin right now but we are in the process of buying a house in either Tilton or Belmont. Then I can actually turn up LOUD!!!

ahh. I go to school at plymouth state during the school year. I live in nashua, though.

and dude, the whole neighborhood talks about me and my guitar playing. I don't see why you can't turn up loud right now either. And you're in FRANKLIN.

Archived