Best time (day, hour) to sell on ebay?

Vatican

• Members

Yeah, I read some student's blog when I was looking for an answer to this question. He got a part time job in an ebay store and they had to make sure their auctions ended on a sunday evening after tea (or dinner, or whatever). Make sure no one will be eating and no decent programs are on the box. Then you're set :thu:

Or so the site said. :p

• Members

Vatican,

You're seriously a {censored}ing prick!

You ask a question, get a nice answer, which is agreed upon, and you get all indignant about it.

The answer was "EARLY SUNDAY EVENING."

Do you not know your days of the week?

Do you not know when "evening" starts and stops?

Do you need us to list the items for you as well?

Serioulsy, that's bull{censored}. You ask a pretty subjective question and get some great answers and you want to bitch about it.

I need your ebay ID, I don't EVER want to buy something from you.

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

Vatican,

You're seriously a {censored}ing prick!

You ask a question, get a nice answer, which is agreed upon, and you get all indignant about it.

The answer was "EARLY SUNDAY EVENING."

Do you not know your days of the week?

Do you not know when "evening" starts and stops?

Do you need us to list the items for you as well?

Serioulsy, that's bull{censored}. You ask a pretty subjective question and get some great answers and you want to bitch about it.

I need your ebay ID, I don't EVER want to buy something from you.

Easy!! Easy. Let's not lose our tempers. I'm asking specificallty what time of night, and which day. Ok? In the evening leaves a lot of time to consider, especially considering the different time zones.

• Members

Originally posted by Vatican

People ask this question, but I'm asking specifically in regard to effects, and our marketplace. Typically young guys, many working.

I would guess that month/ season has more to do with it than anything else. I used to always head on down to my local guitar store near the end of the month because I knew the guys rent was due. If business wasnt so hot that month I could always get a nice deal. I always got nice deals from him during June and July because many people were saving up in June for July vacation and gone off for it during July. On the other hand the owner would boost prices and get "firm" around x-mass and tax refund time.

E-bay prol works about the same way.

Archived