Fuzz Factory doing Octave clip

• Members

Originally posted by basscracker

OFO-picbetter.jpg

Those clips sound pretty good on the site. I would like to have that on a short board with a couple of other effects. I only like to have one buffer on my board at the end and my Cornish is handling that right now. Thanks for clueing me in on this pedal.

M.E.

• Members

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Here is the gear....

Kotzen Strat w/Dimarzio Vir. Vin. neck, in the bridge. Volume on the guitar hovered around 2.5 to 6/7 on the guitar.

DSC00395.jpg

Only the FF into the Cornish on this one.

DSC08698.jpg

I have the delay running into the Dark Channel only of my Reinhardt. The ambient noise is coming from the 16 second DD that is last in line to the dark channel, which is the "B" side of the Lehle.

DSC04063.jpg

I recorded it using an Audix D3 into an Alesis Studio 24 set flat and recorded using a Sony Minidisc and loaded into Garageband then to I-Tunes.

The volume is almost at gig level, maybe pub level.

Thanks again,

M.E.

• Members

Originally posted by michael.e

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Here is the gear....

Kotzen Strat w/Dimarzio Vir. Vin. neck, in the bridge. Volume on the guitar hovered around 2.5 to 6/7 on the guitar.

DSC00395.jpg

Only the FF into the Cornish on this one.

DSC08698.jpg

I have the delay running into the Dark Channel only of my Reinhardt. The ambient noise is coming from the 16 second DD that is last in line to the dark channel, which is the "B" side of the Lehle.

DSC04063.jpg

I recorded it using an Audix D3 into an Alesis Studio 24 set flat and recorded using a Sony Minidisc and loaded into Garageband then to I-Tunes.

The volume is almost at gig level, maybe pub level.

Thanks again,

M.E.

Show off! :mad::D:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by NappyDugOut

Show off!
:mad::D:thu:

LOL! What you can't see though is the fact that my Orange only has one speaker in it :cry: It will all come slowly. I am planning on a pair of Scumbacks for two of the openings, leaving the Alnico Bluedog in there for smaller gigs and leaving one opening as a port for my secret weapon to combat controlfreak soundguys :evil: !

M.E.

• Members

Originally posted by michael.e

LOL! What you can't see though is the fact that my Orange only has one speaker in it
:cry:
It will all come slowly. I am planning on a pair of Scumbacks for two of the openings, leaving the Alnico Bluedog in there for smaller gigs and leaving one opening as a port for my secret weapon to combat controlfreak soundguys
:evil:
!

M.E.

That makes it better:( and my Ferrari only has one cup holder:D

Archived