What was your first job?

• Members

Originally posted by Tonemeister69

Please elaborate.

Well, once the research is over the test subjects aren't needed anymore, and they're simply gassed - en mass. I saw rooms full of chickens gassed - lying on the floor of their bubble enclosures, cranning their necks, their eyes almost bursting. soiling themselves. Wasn't pretty to watch..

Apparantly that's the most humane way to do it as the animal apparantly feels no pain, but they're clearly distressed by it. They don't just go to sleep - it's like drowning but out of water.

• Members
Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Well, once the research is over the test subjects aren't needed anymore, and they're simply gassed - en mass. I saw rooms full of chickens gassed - lying on the floor of their bubble enclosures, cranning their necks, their eyes almost bursting. soiling themselves. Wasn't pretty to watch..

Apparantly that's the most humane way to do it as the animal apparantly feels no pain, but they're clearly distressed by it. They don't just go to sleep - it's like drowning but out of water.

Yeah, that stuff blows. Maybe I shouldn't have asked you to elaborate after all :(:o

Archived