I like big butts and I cannot lie :(

• Members
Originally posted by vanguard

quite a statement coming from a man with 3 posts...

:rolleyes:...not to be a dick or anything, but what does number of posts have to do with anything? Why aren't people with a low number of posts taken very seriously? Just because someone hasn't posted a million {censored}ing times doesn't mean they don't know about these subjects...or even that they don't frequent these forums. I've been coming to these forums regularly for five years and notice how many posts I have...

End rant,
Fork

• Members
Originally posted by Fork Man

:rolleyes:
...not to be a dick or anything, but what does number of posts have to do with anything? Why aren't people with a low number of posts taken very seriously? Just because someone hasn't posted a million {censored}ing times doesn't mean they don't know about these subjects...or even that they don't frequent these forums. I've been coming to these forums regularly for five years and notice how many posts I have...

End rant,

Fork

quite a statement coming from a man with 38 posts...

:p

:o

• Members

...not to be a dick or anything, but what does number of posts have to do with anything? Why aren't people with a low number of posts taken very seriously? Just because someone hasn't posted a million {censored}ing times doesn't mean they don't know about these subjects...or even that they don't frequent these forums. I've been coming to these forums regularly for five years and notice how many posts I have...

End rant,

Fork

because your number of posts has a direct relation to your knowledge of quality butts.

everyone knows that!

:p

now trust me...THIS is a butt:

Pig%20Butt%20Dscn3848.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by robertdinero

I actually like boobies much, much,much more.

You cant compare. The only disadvantage is that girls dancing reggeaton against your crotch with their tits looks kinda weird, feels good,yet still weird.

Man you'll get banned fast. :D

• Members

End rant,

Fork

sorry, i forgot to write SARCASM!!!!! after that post, i thought it was infered.

• Members
Originally posted by StratAtak83

:cry:

http://youtube.com/watch?search=buffie+the+body&mode=related&v=QpQT-6wj_FU

1092349230_main.jpg

You racist bastard. You had to go all stereotypical and post a pic of a black girl with a big butt. Where are all the white woman with big fat asses?

*readies barf bucket for pics of extremely obese white women*

End rant,

Fork

:rolleyes: Not to be a dick or anything, but why don't you contribute positively to the forum and let us get to know you a little before you just come in here and {censored} around. I mean, you don't start gradeschool off with recess and then lunch. :D

• Members
Originally posted by capnbringdown

You racist bastard. You had to go all stereotypical and post a pic of a black girl with a big butt. Where are all the white woman with big fat asses?

Sorry, blk girls with phattys are easy to come by ..

TO be honest.. I'm a Black , and never really cared for butts .. I'm more into petite , in shape ladies , with great body tone ..

I'd date a white or blk cute skinny chick in a minute

:thu:

• Members

Sorry, blk girls with phattys are easy to come by ..

TO be honest.. I'm a Black , and never really cared for butts .. I'm more into petite , in shape ladies , with great body tone ..

I'd date a white or blk cute skinny chick in a minute

:thu:

Well I do like a white woman with a nice ass and black hair (and black pants). I don't mind a black woman like that either, though I don't think I've ever seen a black woman with really short or dyed hair that I thought was attractive. I guess I have specific tastes, but then again, I probably woulnd't turn too many women down. Woo-hoo...low standards. :D

• Members

* rolls up sleeves , throws up his hands and bout to get it poppin with GG*
:evil:

:eek:

oops. no reference to that one thread, btw.

i just think it's funny when people say "a black" or "a gay." any time adjectives become nouns, really.

but i also find it funny when nouns become verbs: "i'm gonna knife ya" or "how about if i Ultra Fuzz the {censored} outta that song?" :thu:

Archived