Carl Martin Delayla Clips?

inscho

• Members

Uh...yeah my personal Delayla is not like the productionmodel, so I cannot use that one, hmm I will have to see if I have a clip somewhere?
We have a 3 week summerbreak now, so it will be sometime before I can get my hands on one, if I do not have one.
Niels

• Members
Originally posted by Rid

Uh...yeah my personal Delayla is not like the productionmodel, so I cannot use that one, hmm I will have to see if I have a clip somewhere?

We have a 3 week summerbreak now, so it will be sometime before I can get my hands on one, if I do not have one.

Niels

I appreciate any clips you can get for me!:)

• Members
Originally posted by Rid

Niels

delayla xl as well pls.:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Rid

Niels

Not like the production model? DO tell more :D

• Members

Thanks Anders, my XL is not standart either;)
Well my "normal" Layla has more feedback, as in a different potmeter, plus the filtering is more open and it tends to be very tempramental, just how I like it though...hehe(it has blue LEDs as well)
The XL has a loop in the feedback, plus a tonecontrol as well, and the feedback pot is changed as well here, it is actually very much like the very first prototype Thomas made, but we rarely agrees with the boss on how things should sound, so the production models are more to his taste than ours...that is ok most of the time.
The only exception is the Plexi, that one is voiced to my preference, only difference from the one in production is that the first one was singlechannel, setup like a HDB.
It is his company after all;)
The XL I have also have trails, plus it can go into oscillation much sooner, I like lively delays:)
Anyone who has any clips of the old delay??
I think I have one with the old prototype, but that is not a very good one, and I am not sure that I can find it.
Niels

Archived