any pedal builders want a simple project?

harbong

• Members

what

I'm looking for is a mini enclosure (keeley loop/miniloooper size) with stereo in and out jacks and audio

paths, and a switch to kill the signal through both. If possible I'd also

like a momentary switch to stutter the signal as well. an led would be nice

as well, but if you can't fit all that in a mini size, I can do without. I'm

looking to run this at the end of a parallel effects chain and it would make

an easy place centralize the two paths. it seems, monkeyfx is the only one free to do this, I am just checking if anyone else is interested as well...all the loop makers are either on hiatus or not taking custom orders :(

alex

• Members

basically stereo input jack -> kill/stutter -> stereo output jack?

sounds easy to me, I do have a mono version of the same somewhere, and adding an led would be simple enough

I wouldn't want to build for anyone other than me though, but monkeyfx would definately be a good bet, Andi is a top bloke and should be able to help you out

David

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

I'll do it for $200

the wiring won't be that good and your enclosure is going to be {censored} brown color. PM me if interested.

Thanks buddy, I just spewed a quarter pint of Schlitz outta my nose.

If you really want to get the business, I suggest you add the following catch-phrases to your pitch:

- NOS battery clip

- Ultra-low capacitance knobs

- Vintage boogery hojo mojo

• Members

Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

Thanks buddy, I just spewed a quarter pint of Schlitz outta my nose.

If you really want to get the business, I suggest you add the following catch-phrases to your pitch:

- NOS battery clip

- Ultra-low capacitance knobs

- Vintage boogery hojo mojo

Better put goop on the insides too.

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

I'll do it for $200

the wiring won't be that good and your enclosure is going to be {censored} brown color. PM me if interested.

I too just lost fluids!
Hey Dano!
:wave: :wave:

• Members

As I said earlier, easy as piss to do...

To explain slightly for anyone who wants to build (this is going on a mono version I have made for myself) - picture

In's on one side, outs on other (interchangeable in the diagram as long as both in jacks/out jacks are on the same side) red hot black ground.
when you hit the switch, it connects together ground and hot and kills the signal

thats for a dpdt, if you wanted an led use a normal blue 3pdt (it would only be useful on the locking side when you have the possibility of leaving it on or off and forgetting) and wire the led like you would with any tb pedal
for the second (momentary) switch, its wired exactly the same, just the switch being a momentary not locking

I think thats everything, I would offer to do it for you, but I wouldn't say my skills are up to doing it in a decent time and to a decent quality (ie my soldering/drilling skills and sourcing of decent parts - someone should be able to di it if you don't want to do it yourself (I could draw/explain it better if you want)

David

Archived