So I'm starting to think this forum is becoming a white guys only thing.

Blungo

• Members

Originally posted by SWANKBOX!

Seriously guys....

I will gladly pull it. I liked the lack of teeth and nothing else.

Like I said, born in Kingston Jamaica.

According to your post yesterday about my avatar you were joking?

I guess not.

Wow!

This whole place has gone to {censored}!

My sister just took a look at your avatar and said..

" Thats the worst thing ive ever saw before"..

I live in Jamaica, NY holla..

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Unless I've met someone here or seen their picture, I have no idea what race/color they are - nor do I care. A cool dude is a cool dude

I like big glasses and delay ..

NewYearsABdul.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by StratAtak83

Could that be me ..?

I've never felt weird or anything like that .. I've felt pretty welcome and all ..

Far as as avatars go .. that new one by swank kinda rubs the wrong way .. but he could do what he likes, its the internet
:thu:

swankbox's avatar would rub the wrong way regardless of the race of the person in it there is just something creepy abotu some dude with a huge mouth and no teeth.

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

I was definitely joking about the ass cheeks. And I don't find your avatar offensive, but can understand that someone would...

Does that make sense? In general, I don't give a {censored} and enjoy the Wild West atmosphere of HCFX.

Sorry...

You say one thing BUT it doesn't ring true.

No matter.

I just wouldn't have thought anyone would have found that picture of a man(happens to be black), with no teeth and a hat, offensive.

I am obviously clueless.

I will change it when I get home.

• Members

Originally posted by usa83strat

swankbox's avatar would rub the wrong way regardless of the race of the person in it there is just something creepy abotu some dude with a huge mouth and no teeth.

I am sensing childhood issues here!

:D :D

• Members

Originally posted by SWANKBOX!

I am sensing childhood issues here!

:D
:D

haha i guess i ran right into that one.

im just saying its not bad i dont find it offencive nor would i find it offencive if it was a Hispanic dude with no t teeth and a sombrero in it. It s creepy in a funny away . plus the fact that expresion on his face looks like those Hippos in the discovery channel when they are yawning or showing the teeth to scare you or what not funny, in a "woaw what the {censored} is up with that dudes mouth?" way

• Members

haha i guess i ran right into that one.

im just saying its not bad i dont find it offencive nor would i find it offencive if it was a Hispanic dude with no t teeth and a sombrero in it. It s creepy in a funny away . plus the fact that expresion on his face looks like those Hippos in the discovery channel when they are yawning or showing the teeth to scare you or what not funny, in a "woaw what the {censored} is up with that dudes mouth?" way

:D :D :D

It is the funniest one I could find in the shortest time frame.

I do understand what you are saying.

:thu: :thu:

• Members

. plus the fact that expresion on his face looks like those Hippos in the discovery channel when they are yawning or showing the teeth to scare you or what not funny, in a "woaw what the {censored} is up with that dudes mouth?" way

A hippo came to my mind too ...

And swank ..

Do as you please..

keeping it up or taking it down , doesn't matter to me ;)

• Members

100% northern European decent here (Norwegian, English, Irish, German mutt). Sorry.

But I like girls with big asses, does count for anything?

And I have tons of friends from african (who are generally about twice as black as african Americans, at least if their from West africa. Their not so dark in the East I guess).

Nobody be offended by this post, I'm just messin' (well, actually, all the stuff I said was true, but I'm not trying to hurt anyone).

Archived