magic stomp is a pretty cool mod/delay/verb/noise pedal

fishfartz

• Members

I know theres a whole thread about it but I wanted to share that I picked one up (box/manual/software/power supply) right here @ FX forum off a cool forumite for $25 + shipping.

damn its sweet!

and it could not have happened at a better time, i recently had a scammer try and get my Pod & floorboard I was selling, and I asked another member here to hold a piece of gear for me and he politely agreed.

I really needed some verb. so after a few days I realize this guy is telling me he sent the MO and kept asking if I would ship the Pod, but I knew better. I realized he was just scamming and I had to tell the member here that I could not get the gear he was holding for me. and it sucked having to tell him this after he kindly held it.

then I saw that magic stomp for $25 +sh and thats about my limit this month after that failed sell of mine, it came thursday and its been a blast.

editing patches from PC yeilds extremely useful results. I can see this unit taking the place of my delay/mod/crazy/chorus/pitch needs for a long time. I like using pedals and amps for dirt, but for everything else this thing kicks ass

Archived