Hendrix's fuzzfaces red or grey?

lefty kwan

• Members

Originally posted by leonspinks

You\'re an assole.

You\'re yakking a bunch of {censored}ing bull{censored} with no basis in fact, as if your an authority.

I assume you're going to bust out pics of you and Jimmi in the studio wanking over his pedals now...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by StevieRaveOn68

hey mate, its called a wah buffer. Roger put them in alot of Jimi's wahs. his Italian V846 vox were modded to hell, some had a switch, that made a trebly tone which Jimi called '' chinese tone ''.

ya know what, im tired of this pissing contest with you. i know goddamn well im right.
:p

You're wrong right there, asshole. No buffer in his wahs.
Modded wahs were only used in the studio, butyou knew that, right expert?
dumbass....how dare you post bs info.....

You're right? Right at what/ being an unimformed {censored}ass?

• Members

You're right? Right at what/ being an unimformed {censored}ass?

So far you've just taken info that was already posted by a well informed builder and remove all sensibility and inject lots of insults.

I smell a troll.

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

How about we forget about my sticky 'm' key and answer my question.

You answer my question. How do you know what tranny is in what fuzz? How do you know which wah is modded, if any? Champ? Never heard of Jimi with a Champ.

Guy goes touting info as fact. I call horse{censored}.

Wanna know what fuzz he used? use your {censored}ing ears. Isnt too hard to discern the difference

his amps were distorting and cranked? Really? listen to his clean tone on BOG. Id call that semi clean/dirty at best.

Every year there is more bull{censored} touted as fact on the net by little {censored}s who were {censored}ting their diapers back then.

Im a collector over 30 years...I got EVERY available show and studio tape out there as well as rare video.

i met RM in '84 and picked his brain for an afternoon while he modded my Univibe and sold me an optical switch Octavia, not the POS he sells these days.

• Members

You answer my question. How do you know what tranny is in what fuzz? How do you know which wah is modded, if any? Champ? Never heard of Jimi with a Champ.

Wanna know what fuzz he used? use your {censored}ing ears. Isnt too hard to discern the difference

his amps were distorting and cranked? Really? listen to his clean tone on BOG. Id call that semi clean/dirty at best.

Oh boy. All of this has already been pointed out in this thread, I mentioned myself something about him using cranked stacks, obvious noise with his wah going into the fuzz live, etc etc. If all you have as credibility is hearing most of Jimi's music and having a photo switch Octavia, you have no more credibility than I.

• Members

Originally posted by beezdeez

I just channelled Jimi via my Oujia board. This is what he had to say in response to this thread:

"STFU noobs."

Did he at least tell you what fuzz to buy to sound excactly like him through a 10 watt solid state practice amp???

• Members

Im a collector over 30 years...I got EVERY available show and studio tape out there as well as rare video.

I would love a copy of the 67 London show that is the begining of the Hendrix @ Monteray?

Do you trade?

Just to defuse this I thougt horse {censored} was 2 words and not 1

:D

• Members

Every year there is more bull{censored} touted as fact on the net by little {censored}s who were {censored}ting their diapers back then.

i met RM in '84 and picked his brain for an afternoon while he modded my Univibe and sold me an optical switch Octavia, not the POS he sells these days.

is this Carl? :D:wave:

dude, remove the headstock from outta yer ass, youre being a Sandy Vagina. chill grandpa, dont go into cardiac arrest just because of a misinformed pedal debate.

• Members
Originally posted by onbongos

were they made out of mic stand bases, that's why they're shaped like that?

i heard that was the original idea, you could screw your mic stand into the top

oh really, that's funny :D
I can believe that, it makes sense.

Archived