Best Bang For Buck A/B Pedal?

Ryan F

• Members

Originally posted by tocs100

You mean EHX is hyping stronger boxes for the Nano-line, but the darn jacks are plastic? (Or is it just the switcher that has plastic jacks?)

I don't know about the rest, I haven't looked closely enough... but the picture of the switcher above...

It clearly has plastic jacks.

And anyone who'd buy a mass produced plastic jack who-knows-what's-in-it pedal over a pedal that's built of the best components and looks more solid than a rock is just a mush-head!

• Members
Originally posted by theSGkid

....And anyone who'd buy a mass produced plastic jack who-knows-what's-in-it pedal over a pedal that's built of the best components and looks more solid than a rock is just a mush-head!

I agree; the corporations have had a strangle-hold on consumer's minds and wallets for too long. I'm slowly replacing all the plastic, corp. stuff in my sig., starting with an eq-amp-sim. from a new, boutique builder. (PM me for details.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well call me a mush-head.... Just don't call me 'kid', as I have kids older than a lot of you on this board....

EH Nano is going back, will get a Loop-Master when payment is returned..... Main issues with EH are lots of ground hum, loud pop, big-time signal loss.

Live and learn, I'm out $16 in shipping costs..

:p Duuuhhhhhh...

Archived