Cool take on Jimi in a wah sized pedal,(non-digitech)

Gearhunter

• Members

I see one footswitch

How do you turn the different effects on and off? if you have to select which one is on with one of the switches on the side than what is the point of having them all in one pedal?

I guess there could be a switch at the heel but that would still leave you one switch short.

• Members

Originally posted by thomasmiranda

I see one footswitch

How do you turn the different effects on and off? if you have to select which one is on with one of the switches on the side than what is the point of having them all in one pedal?

I guess there could be a switch at the heel but that would still leave you one switch short.

Thats the question I was going to ask. Looks awesome, but there's no way to quickly switch the effects on and off, so you could only have one setup at a time. Still cool, but I'm not selling my CC2 for it.

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Thats the question I was going to ask. Looks awesome, but there's no way to quickly switch the effects on and off, so you could only have one setup at a time. Still cool, but I'm not selling my CC2 for it.

Yea,looks like you got to bend over to switch the vibe on,or go from fuzz to octave.He saves room with less footswitches,less in/out jacks,kind of a Jack of all trades,master of none pedal.

He claims it's all analog,but that would be funny if it were a rehoused Digitech.

Sure won't be booting my Captain Coconut anywhere,but still does look badass.

• Members

I wonder how hard it would be to wire up a couple of the switches so you could use an external footswitch with them???

Another shortcoming I see though is no way to change the order of effects. I always leave the CC2 in the stock order because I prefer it that way, but that might not work for some people and it is nice to have the flexibility available, although that a pretty unreasonable request for something packed into a wah enclosure.

• Members

I was wondering if the treadle controls the Vibe speed when not used as a wah.
I use the CC2 in the stock order also,but I like to add other fuzz pedals after the FuzzFoot,but before the Pro-vibe,so all the in/out jacks really come in handy.I finally broke down and ordered an expression pedal for the Pro-Vibe.:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by slc_dan

they are all pretty simple schematics, I don't think it would be hard to fit them all in the same case,

if it only was the wah, fuzz and octavia, but adding the vibe will take a lot of space.

It could be done, but i bet it's a major pain in the a** to fix one of those, since everything is so packed inside

Archived