Anybody buying a new Volkswagon amp?

gr8fuldodd

• Members

I would totally love a Rabbit. Unfortunately, I don't think that we'll be ready to purchase for a while.

Of course, I don't think my wife would ever let me live it down. The next time that I want to buy a guitar she'd be all....."We chose our first new car based on you getting a free guitar - you don't need another! :mad:"

I suppose it's just as well.:(

~MkF!
"Dog will hunt!"

• Members

Originally posted by SE1081

VW's are chick cars.

Dewzil Zappa does a few lessons on their site.

I think it's VWrocks.com or VW-rocks.com.

I heard VW had diezel amps put a single VH4 channel in the car though. German car, German amp...just kidding!

lol...VW's are chick cars. I drive a GTI. definitely not a girl car, buddy.

• Members
Originally posted by booher

172 ponies in a 1500 pound car
:mad:

172hp, you must be talking about the MkIII 2.8 L VR6 (1994 thru 1998). They're pretty cool cars, for sure, but they do NOT weigh anywhere near 1500lbs. They weigh 2836 lb (with an empty gastank). So what'd you do to yours, cut it in half? :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by formisano

172hp, you must be talking about the MkIII 2.8 L VR6 (1994 thru 1998). They're pretty cool cars, for sure, but they do NOT weigh anywhere near 1500lbs. They weigh 2836 lb (with an empty gastank). So what'd you do to yours, cut it in half?
:rolleyes:

damn, sounds like someone was just TOLD!

• Members
Originally posted by Klisk

I'd consider it if I had a drivers license. I used to like the oldschool rabbits anyways. But being 21, I have plenty of time for learning to drive, right?
:cool:

21??? I guess it's different in N.J. How do you take your old lady out?

• Members
Originally posted by formisano

172hp, you must be talking about the MkIII 2.8 L VR6 (1994 thru 1998). They're pretty cool cars, for sure, but they do NOT weigh anywhere near 1500lbs. They weigh 2836 lb (with an empty gastank). So what'd you do to yours, cut it in half?
:rolleyes:

I wonder if he means british pounds.

They use metric over there.

Archived