Anybody know shaun126

gproud

• Members

Hello, I don't know him but I just shipped a couple of pedals to Canada and the lady at the Post Office told me for a few dollars more they would get there in a week. If not it could take up to 4 weeks. He might have shipped them snail mail. I would bet money on that is the way he shipped it. I personally made sure the Joranges got them in a week for just a few more dollars. I sure saves on the headache and aggravations.

• Members

Originally posted by 6StrngStrangler

Hello, I don't know him but I just shipped a couple of pedals to Canada and the lady at the Post Office told me for a few dollars more they would get there in a week. If not it could take up to 4 weeks. He might have shipped them snail mail. I would bet money on that is the way he shipped it. I personally made sure the Joranges got them in a week for just a few more dollars. I sure saves on the headache and aggravations.

Believe me, I realize how long it can take stuff to go from US to Canada and vice versa, I'm just wondering if anyone has spoken to this guy in the last 2 weeks. He basically hasn't been here (posting-wise anyway) since I sent him money. Not that it's a lot, and that I think he skipped the country or anything.

• Members

imo he is still in the "vacation" time. i mean who knows.. not all of us are regularly using the net. e.g. when i visiting my parents. this is a day-travel away and i normally don't go in the net there.

but i understand that this is kinda annoying when you just dealt with him and don't get response. i hope it works out for you!

• Members

Originally posted by mrweems

so what your saying above is that the min for a package to go through customs from Canada - USA is usually 2 weeks.. WTF.. damnit..

Then i have another week for my pedal to even reach outside the damn border.. Gay laws

The most I've waited is a little over 3 weeks. The least is a week. It depends on what it is, the mood of the customs official that day, etc. Most time is spent sitting in Customs, not in transit.

Archived