More Classic Markom - From the man with the TTE

dangerous dan

• Members

Originally posted by ilovesharinfoo

Seriously. Maybe I'm a {censored}ing idiot, but I've never based a single purchase on condition. As long as it works, I don't care what it looks like.

Justin

A {censored}ing men. Condition only counts if you're planning on selling it later or you're a collector.

• Members

Originally posted by ilovesharinfoo

Seriously. Maybe I'm a {censored}ing idiot, but I've never based a single purchase on condition. As long as it works, I don't care what it looks like.

Justin

For Sale -

Boss CS-2 in good / excellent conditoon with box

Boss OC-2 one and / or two octaves below, virtually mint with box

PM for details

conditoon. see above. from dangerous dan's signature. my apologies for opening a pointless debate. who cares?

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Whatever, beat up usually means cheaper, and I'm cheap.
:wave:

Nothing wrong with getting a deal Wilbo, doesn't make you cheap.

Cheap is coming to my house with a can of Stella and a can of Sapporo, finishing them both in half an hour and then asking me for my beer the rest of the night. repeat 50 times over a year or so, never offering to replace the around 10 total cases you have drank of mine.

• Members

Originally posted by sense_of_henry

For Sale -

Boss CS-2 in good / excellent conditoon with box

Boss OC-2 one and / or two octaves below, virtually mint with box

PM for details

conditoon. see above. from dangerous dan's signature. my apologies for opening a pointless debate. who cares?

I'm gald someone pointed that out !!! I've realised that I'm selling a CE-2 not a CS-2 !! No wonder I've been getting some strange PMs

Archived