I have 0 pedals, Version 2.0

DLDude

• Members

Alright, some might remember a dilema i had earlier involving my lack of pedals. I decided what I needed was a delay pedal. So i went to Sam Ash and tried out a Line 6 Echopark. Pretty cool pedal and all, but as i'm goofing with the "swell" feature... it hink to myself "well, i want it to do reverse delay AND swell"! But i dont want to have to buy 2 pedals!!

So... now Im starting to think maybe i need some sort of effects processor that can layer effects. I'm not sure what does this though. Again, this is almost purely for recording purposes, but I need to be able to hear it live.

My first idea is something like a POD? I have a V-amp2, but you cant do a great deal of layering with it. I've used a Pod 2.0, but again, you cant layer. Would a PODxt accomplish my goals? I really just want to be able to 'chain' effects, without having to own 2-3 of the same pedal!

Thanks

• Members

I looked at a DD-20. Thing is, I really would like reverb mixed with some reverse delay, mixed with some swell, maybe chorus? I mean, i'm basically asking for a WIDE range of effects that I can layer. The DD-20 loosk like a fine delay pedal, but still doesnt look customizeable enough for me. This stomp box looks pretty nice, i might check those out, but... Discontinued????

Anyone have a Podxt?

• Members
Originally posted by DLDude

This stomp box looks pretty nice, i might check those out, but... Discontinued????

I think there might just be a newer version out or something, which just means the old versions will be even cheaper. :thu: You can definitely still buy them.

Archived