went to guitar center yesterday...

allmonochrome

• Members

You have to act like a total n00b and ask what the best distortion in the store is and then ask if this $300 one is. That way, when it comes back the next day and you say "its all fuzzy and stuff, I want a metalzone," they wont suspect you swapped anything out. Theyll just think youre a total n00b.

• Members

i would go in there with a wad of cash and be like...

"dude i want something vintage. a vintage fuzz box... hey is that a fuzz face? Oh Big Muff? Never heard of it. Why is it so expensive? Well it must be great if it's so expensive, plus it's VINTAGE so it must be good. I'll take it"

then a few days later...

"man that thing sounds like {censored}. Made my crate sound like a little toy........"

:evil:

• Members
Originally posted by PurpleStrat

All kidding aside, imagine if you bought that and found out it was a Russian Muff inside.
:(

You mean like the Carvin cab I bought, loaded w/Greenbacks? When I pulled off the handle to look inside, not only were they not Greenbacks, not only were they not Celestions of any sort, they were no-names that didn't even match. Guess what was back on the floor with the same tags a week after I brought it back...:mad::rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Fxrs

You mean like the Carvin cab I bought, loaded w/Greenbacks? When I pulled off the handle to look inside, not only were they not Greenbacks, not only were they not Celestions of any sort, they were no-names that didn't even match. Guess what was back on the floor with the same tags a week after I brought it back...
:mad::rolleyes:

Thats {censored}ty!:(

Archived