Guy on ebay unloading rare vintage effects

loofery

• Members
  • Members

Originally posted by sjaltenb

loofery i wanna see a pic of your board sometime

my heart honestly skipped a beat at that comment. thanks. do i sound like all talk and no play?

i'm getting there. I'll put some pics up when I am completely complete. not sure about clips though - i seem to live for the moment as far as playing goes. if i can finess reasonable tone from an sm57 and a toneport i have then i could do so with some persuasion.

• Members

Originally posted by loofery

I passed up a phase 2 for about $90 a few months ago

did you see this?

At those prices those pedals will not last long on Ebay. I would give it 48 hours and they are all gone unless some ass-clown is to cheap to use the buy it nows.

• Members

Originally posted by Bruno

At those prices those pedals will not last long on Ebay. I would give it 48 hours and they are all gone unless some ass-clown is to cheap to use the buy it nows.

He had the FM-2 up on ebay a few months ago, or someone jacked the exact same photos. I was bidding on it at $200 and got outbid with seconds left. Either I got shilled, or someone jacked his photos for their auction, or the other guy was a deadbeat. I dunno.

But, man, I want that FM-2, is what I'm really saying.

• Members

Originally posted by loofery

my heart honestly skipped a beat at that comment. thanks. do i sound like all talk and no play?

i'm getting there. I'll put some pics up when I am completely complete. not sure about clips though - i seem to live for the moment as far as playing goes. if i can finess reasonable tone from an sm57 and a toneport i have then i could do so with some persuasion.

haha, no, you sound like you have a crapload of crazy cool pedals. im suprised i cant hear you play from my house- i forget your like around the corner somewhere

• Members

haha, no, you sound like you have a crapload of crazy cool pedals. im suprised i cant hear you play from my house- i forget your like around the corner somewhere

put Atlanta in your location so I remember you and come over sometime

• Members

i know this is kinda off topic, but how does the DL4 do? I just cant spend the money on a DMM but this looks like a DEAL. Im not worried about gettin an enclosure or anything, would be easy.

I could sell my Headrush to pay for it, i dont like the way it sounds anyway.

• Members

i know this is kinda off topic, but how does the DL4 do? I just cant spend the money on a DMM but this looks like a DEAL. Im not worried about gettin an enclosure or anything, would be easy.

HCFX seems not to care about off-topic lol.

you should look into a used dd20 for $150, maybe 145 :thu:

• Members

The DL4 has many more options.. But honestly the clarity of the DMM i get vs the DL4.. I would go with the DMM.. I'm not trying to hype it up or anything but damn.. Analog.. :):love:

• Members
Originally posted by Collapse

Crap I wish I wasn't poor right now.

I just decided I want a phaser
and
I love old Roland stuff.
:(

yea i kinda wish i had the money from this guy thats supposed to be buying a guitar of mine.. I'd really like that DM3..

and..

SCOD
Keeley Rat
Fender champ.. :)
and an eq :) :)

Archived