Boss DF-2?

• Members

I have one of these, been using it for years and it's bloody great.

Img_3305.jpg

Just removed it from my pedal board though to make room for the Daphon Overdrive I bought for peanuts on ebay. The sound from such a cheap pedal is gobsmackingly amazing.

• Members

The Daphon (E20OD right?) is a fairly bang-on TubeScreamer clone. I should also add that the distortion on the Feedbacker is horrendous. As for the different versions, pretty sure they're identical, just the ones marked 'Distortion & Feedbacker' are worth more purely due to rarity.

• Members

it sounds a bit different than the DS-1. i think overall its a quieter pedal. in fact i have to put the level to 10 just to match my DS-1 at 5.

as far as the "sustainer" part goes, you have to put the overtone knob to 0 and it will sustain the note for as long as you want. if you put the overtone know to 10, it will sustain the harmonic of that note. (i think thats what i mean)

and as far as the tracking goes, it tracks perfectly as long as you are only playing one note at a time. if theres more than one note , or even one note accidentally played in the background, the tracking will be off. you have to be careful, but it sounds awesome.:thu:

Archived