Pretty good deal at GC

paydirt

• Members

Just got back from Guitar Center and found a pretty good deal I need to share with my buds. They have a deal where you get a Free distortion pedal when you buy any wah. Well remember those pink Dunlops they were selling at Christmas time for $99. Well I always kind of regretted not getting one to mod , gut or whatever. Well if you buy a wah you have your choice of getting either a Danelectro FAB Distortion or a Digitech Death Metal for free. They say it is a $49 value, but the topper is the wah was only $69.

So for $69 you get a Dunlop CGB95 pink wah AND a Distortion pedal, FAB Distortion (MF price $14.99) or Digetech Death Metal (MF price $49.99). Not too bad. So I got a Pink Dunlop wah And a Digitech Death metal for $69. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by booher

you shoulda got the damned fab distortion!

I would have because I think it probably sounds better, but the Digitech was worth more. I plan on flipping it anyway. I could always buy the Fab distortion for $14.99 from MF if I wanted one. If I can sell the Digitech on the bay for say $35 + shipping, then I got my wah enclosure for around $30, which is what I was after in the first place.

Archived