Who says Z Vex doesn't have any new tricks up his sleeve?

Zlandicar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offense, but,...if I had to read your posts all the time I'd probably shoot myself in the head.

No offense but...

I'm not racist but...

Why even add these qualifiers? To make yourself feel better. It is clear that what follows will be something offensive. Everyone knows it, even you.

• Members

No offense but...

I'm not racist but...

Why even add these qualifiers? To make yourself feel better. It is clear that what follows will be something offensive. Everyone knows it, even you.

In the South, it goes the opposite;

he's a fuking sonofabitch bless his heart.

c

• Members

That's like saying "with all due respect, your mom's a whore"c

Of course, that person might have great respect for whores. It's a hard and thankless job, with long hours and it's very risky. And any Mom who can pull off those outfits....

• Members

Of course, that person might have great respect for whores. It's a hard and thankless job, with long hours and it's very risky. And any Mom who can pull off those outfits....

That's true. If I were a woman, I'd probably be a prostitute. I can combine my job with my favorite hobby.

c

• Members

That's true. If I were a woman, I'd probably be a prostitute. I can combine my job with my favorite hobby.

c

Your favorite hobby is getting {censored}ed up the ass by middle age overweight businessmen? :freak:

:wave:

Sorry, it was just right there, and I prolly would have had a stroke if I didn't say it.

Archived