No longer in the mail pt. II

RUExp?

• Members

I wrote a review of the Gibson Firebrand SG in EG if you want to read it.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20372079#post20372079

I also recieved my LYT Pedal board. Seem good and sturdy and just the right size for my needs. I'm waiting for some patch cables and 1 Spot to get here before I really set it up. I will try to get some pics up when my new camera gets here too.

pedalboardlytoy8.jpg

The last thing is the Boss FZ-3 Fuzz. It's exactly what I expected it to be and with the SG I can make a note sustain forever...more or less. It's a good basic straight forward fuzz I think. It functions perfectly as well.

bossfz3fb0.png

Thanks for reading. :wave:

• Members

How much room is under the tier?

The top tier is 16" x 8" and there is a support block roughly in the center underneath. There is just under 3" inches of clearance in the back down to just under 1 1/2" of clearance in the front. Looks like a power supply would fit in there nicely. The main board is 24" x 16".

They have larger boards than mine too. I think I got a middle size.

Looks like the Pedal Power 2 is 6" long. Left of the center block there's a 6" opening and to the right it's

7 1/4".

• Members

The top tier is 16" x 8" and there is a support block roughly in the center underneath. There is just under 3" inches of clearance in the back down to just under 1 1/2" of clearance in the front. Looks like a power supply would fit in there nicely. The main board is 24" x 16".

They have larger boards than mine too. I think I got a middle size.

Looks like the Pedal Power 2 is 6" long. Left of the center block there's a 6" opening and to the right it's

7 1/4".

Awesome! Thanks! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived