Honesty in advertising !

paydirt

• Members

Really, It works for me. This is the first link I've tried since the Big change. Do you do something different?

I don't think so. It takes me to the gear page and says "No thread specified" or something like that. I'm logged in at TGP so its not that. Maybe its just something weird about my firewall over here or something...but TGP links usually work just fine.

• Members

Here's the text of it:

Maybe it was the medication. I'm old, and I take lots of it.

So I was in Guitar Center on this stuff, and I spotted this Dunlop 535Q wah, which really looked like a cool idea!

The only problem is, I don't actually like Dunlop Cry Baby wahs, and never have. But I gamely ante'd up the coin, and staggered out of the store, wah in hand. It took me a while to find my car, and I didn't get stopped on the way to my studio, so all was not lost.

I put this thing on my pedalboard, and twisted all the little knobs, and it still sounded like a Dunlop Cry Baby. No matter what I did, I couldn't make it sound like a Teese, which I once had, and which is what I wanted in the first place.

So I have this wah, in its original box, in perfect new condition, because I didn't take it anywhere or do anything with it.

Now I'm hoping that someone will have what I would consider the bad taste to like Dunlop Cry Baby wahs, who will take this POS off my hands for as much money as I can work up the courage to ask for: Namely, $70, shipped and paypalled.

I got gouged for $119 for this thing of merriment and joy, but I figure I can only squeeze $70 out of this thing, even though it's literally in perfect shape.

So if you will paypal me $70, I will ship you this weighty hunk of metal (hey, makes a great paperweight!) via UPS, and so none will be the wiser, I will ship it, in its original box with manual, in a second, plain corrugated cardboard box and no one will know you got so seriously rooked until they look at your pedalboard.

Archived