Umm.. FKR..

mrweems

• Members
Wait, someone explain this pedal to me.

:WARNING:
if you ask that question, you WILL be headed down a path to be $189 short in cash. And you WILL be on a list that causes impatience and anxiousness that will drive you INSANE. And you WILL become obsessed with thinking about this pedal nite and day. You WILL dream about it. You WILL want to have relations with it. And you WILL become obsessively attracted to beavers....
:freak:

• Members

i thought you had a skreddy you didn't like... if you want a light OD, you better get a silver kiss before they disappear.

its good for things.. but i need a chord pedal.. and IMO the SD doesnt do it well for me.. But i have a tele on the way so we will see what kind of difference that makes.. I'm getting sick of the H/H.. to muddy.

• Members

if you ask that question, you WILL be headed down a path to be $189 short in cash. And you WILL be on a list that causes impatience and anxiousness that will drive you INSANE. And you WILL become obsessed with thinking about this pedal nite and day. You WILL dream about it. You WILL want to have relations with it. And you WILL become obsessively attracted to beavers....

Somebody mentioned the other day that they thought the wait was only like 2-3 months. Is that being overly optimistic?

• Members

Somebody mentioned the other day that they thought the wait was only like 2-3 months. Is that being overly optimistic?

Some guys have been sending me bags of weed. In completely unrelated news, those guys are getting pedals sooner.

At least I think they are, can't remember... Ok, what were we talking about?

• Members

Beavers? Not rats?

;)

• Members

This pretty much describes me. The main thing that sucks butt about it is the fact that I only heard about this thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I filled out the form on the site for the 2nd wait list, but never heard anything.

Dan-o is the $1000 in parts going to get you through your current requests?

• Members
You should know I wasn't serious
:)

For those of you who don't know, Nitefly was one of the very first guys to visit the lab and give me some great feedback and ideas. He is also known for yelling "FUZZLAB!" at random intervals.

:wave:

I like his style.

:thu:

"FUZZLAB!"

• Members
This pretty much describes me. The main thing that sucks butt about it is the fact that I only heard about this thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I filled out the form on the site for the 2nd wait list, but never heard anything.

dude dont worry i only signed up on the list about 2 weeks ago. I havent heard anything either. I dont expect to tho. When mine is ready i'm sure i'll know about it. He's a good guy and has great service. Patience :D

• Members

I agree. I'd be a bit frazzled if I had to pay upfront. No big deal this way. It's as if the world has never known of it's beauty, and then one day; poof. There's a phone call that it's time. Almost like having a baby, only the sex comes after it's born, not before.

• Members
dude dont worry i only signed up on the list about 2 weeks ago. I havent heard anything either. I dont expect to tho. When mine is ready i'm sure i'll know about it. He's a good guy and has great service. Patience
:D

Cool. I'd found the original thread about them, then I found a follow up thread that had mentioned the 'second list', but it sounded like that one was full (although the signup form was on the site still), and that there was a limited supply of some of the parts. I figured I'd cross my fingers, fill out the form and hope to maybe hear from him in a couple months. No biggie.

It's just that the concept of the pedal has got me exited. I'd been listening to alot of Yo La Tengo right around the time I signed up, and I know that Ira uses 2 Rats, and I was loving the tones on Cherry Chapstick, so I was all over this pedal.

BTW.. was checking out your vid clips the other night... good stuff... except for the fact that I now have about another $1000 worth of stuff I want thanks to your samples.

• Members

Hi man, you are on the list--so are all the others who signed up before I closed the list last week. Sorry, but just too many folks to email everybody individually. A grand in parts will do roughly 9 boxes, but I have enough on-hand stuff to do maybe 12 in the next batch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.

• Members
Hi man, you are on the list--so are all the others who signed up before I closed the list last week.

Oh {censored}. :eek:

Does that mean that if we were able to successfully put our name on the list then that was "before you closed it"? Because I'm pretty sure I put my name in just a couple days ago.

• Members

I used to play poker online pretty regularly to make money while I was in school, but I emptied my bankroll once the US online gaming ban went through last year. I'm thinking about starting it up again. It's still possible, just through a lot less sights than before. I desperately need something to pay for all this gear gas I have lately. It's ridiculous. I'm on 3 lists, I have plans to retube both my heads, and I'm replacing the speakers in both my cabs. God help me.

Archived