i dont know whats wrong with me but i need to be stopped.

• Members

i think ive gotten totally bored with conventional beauty. my fetish list just got bigger last night.

last night my buddies told me if i could get the number from this girl in a wheelchair in

i hung out with her most of the night, i even blew off a way hotter walking chick. i know what youre thinking- she probably had a great personality, because of her hardships. wrong. she was a bitter, hateful racist. im taking her out tonight and i cant wait! i also like the attention being with someone like that creates. like im a 'good person' or something rather than a scumbag creep that likes {censored}ing one of almost every demographic just for the sake of completeness.:)

• Members
m taking her out tonight and i cant wait! i also like the attention being with someone like that creates. like im a 'good person' or something rather than a scumbag creep that likes {censored}ing one of almost every demographic just for the sake of completeness.
:)

when in actuality you're just doing it for the free drinks and all.

• Members

I'm reminded of a proverb that I actually learned myself, but knew about it before:

"Don't stick it in the crazy."

You know, it's more of a suggestion than a hard, fast rule, but just a head's up. :thu:

Oh, and I believe we're all expecting a full report tomorrow.

• Members
I'm reminded of a proverb that I actually learned myself, but knew about it before:

"Don't stick it in the crazy."

You know, it's more of a suggestion than a hard, fast rule, but just a head's up.
:thu:

Oh, and I believe we're all expecting a full report tomorrow.

id take pictures but i cant think of a plausible explanation as to why id want to take pictures on a date, other than for a freak show. maybe if i could talk her into letting me take some really filthy sex pictures...or i could take a picture of her sleeping- but that would seem creepy on some level.:(

• Members

i know a girl i used to work with who humped a guy in a wheelchair, she said it was teh best lay she ever had... his stuff all worked, he just couldn't walk.

i say hit it brother, try to sneek a pic on yer phone while you are burying it, and make it your avatar!

did you ever nail a pregnant girl? i'm tellin ya, they go off.. weird hormone things going on...

• Members
i know a girl i used to work with who humped a guy in a wheelchair, she said it was teh best lay she ever had... his stuff all worked, he just couldn't walk.

i say hit it brother, try to sneek a pic on yer phone while you are burying it, and make it your avatar!

did you ever nail a pregnant girl? i'm tellin ya, they go off.. weird hormone things going on...

no, its still my ultimate goal in life. i still, to this day, wish i had acted on it when that pregnant lady was flirting with me. what the hell was wrong with me!:mad:

...getting an idea...could you imagine...a pregnant chairbound chicky baby?!:eek::love:

• Members

My best friend growing up jumped off a 10 story balcony on acid in our teens and had his right leg amputated from just above the knee ... a few years later he was going out with this chick ... he used to tell me the gory details of how he got it on with the leg situation ... he had to get into this tripod position when he was on top .... this one night in THE TRIPOD he was going too hard in the plunge and accidently hit her inner thigh and broke his dick .... which then proceeded to fill his ball sack up with blood to the point where he couldn't get his legs together and get into his specialty arranged Volkswagen! ( to drive himself to emergency! )

The ambulance came and sorted him out but he ended up with a really bent wang for the rest of his days ... I couldn't stop laughing when he told me the full story ... the guy just couldn't keep away from the worst accidents! :D

• Members
My best friend growing up jumped off a 10 story balcony on acid in our teens and had his right leg amputated from just above the knee ... a few years later he was going out with this chick ... he used to tell me the gory details of how he got it on with the leg situation ... he had to get into this tripod position when he was on top .... this one night in THE TRIPOD he was going too hard in the plunge and accidently hit her inner thigh and broke his dick .... which then proceeded to fill his ball sack up with blood to the point where he couldn't get his legs together and get into his specialty arranged Volkswagen!

The ambulance came and sorted him out but he ended up with a really bent wang for the rest of his days ... I couldn't stop laughing when he told me the full story ... the guy just couldn't keep away from the worst accidents!
:D

thats {censored}ing disgusting, and coming from me, no less.:cry:

• Members
...or i could take a picture of her sleeping- but that would seem creepy on some level.
:(

picklelicker - you've gone WAAAAAY beyond "creepy" already. just do whatever the demons in your head tell you to do.
you both deserve everything you get. trust me.

Archived