Best thing about a pedal board is getting a new pedal and then rearranging.

mikesr1963

• Members
pedalboardopen.jpg

Yes it is something else, but by looking at it you can't tell how it runs. You plug into the Boss noise gate, top row right. Looped through it are the pedals that cause hum at high volume, the Grunge pedal, Boss SD-1, and Boss DS-1. The Boss noise gate then goes to the Boss compressor/sustainer, then into the Boss chorus/ensemble, then into the Digitech phaser.

The phaser goes into the Dano eq and from there into the wah. From the wah it goes to the Digitech RP 200 which was the first pedal I got.

It may be from bizaro world, but it's working well. I was running all my individual pedals through the Boss noice gate, but that was wrong and after reading the Boss pedal book on their site I hooked it up the way they recommend and it works much better. Now I can also adjust it to get the immediate cut like Dime did on "Walk".

The RP-200 at the end of the chain is used as a volume pedal, tuner, delay, echo, whammy, auto wah, flanger, and any thing the individual pedals do I can double it on the RP-200 and get a wider range of effect.

• Members
Wow. I wish my board would fit in a suitcase like that...
:(

You do realize of course it's a guitar case don't you? I had the choice of paying $300 for a pedal board that had a latch down top like a guitar case or using a $39 guitar case I have had for the last 5 years and didn't really like it for my guitar.

• Members
pedalboardopen.jpg

....but that was wrong and after reading the Boss pedal book on their site I hooked it up the way they recommend and it works much better. Now I can also adjust it to get the immediate cut like Dime did on "Walk".

{censored} yes, {censored} yes, {censored} yes: love that riff.

Cool board too: I'd hit that like a $500 call girl giving me a freebie. :thu: The lip looks low enough also. Did you need padding under the board to get the pedals high enough? And is that one of those Musician Friend tweed cases?

Archived