Who is your all around favorite forumite?

angelhair0

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
We have/have snakes, cats, dogs,a Rooster who I call Joe Cocker. When the kids chase him around the yard, he runs to me and jumps in my lap. Krazy funny to watch, at nightime I say night Joe and he jumps up on my arm and I put him in his night crate. Animals!!
:D

Could not live without them.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

• Members
Could not live without them.

:cry:

Me too! I love animals, when I had to have my 18 year old Siamese put down last year it was horrible. She watched all my kids grow up. She was always outside the bedroom door to greet me as I left for work in the morning. She knew the alarm clock sound and knew I was off for the day. Aretha was my baby!:(

• Members

England did not win!

:idea:

England only ever win by accident...

...then they get bloated and self important living off the fat of the land, and immediately fall back into a self satisfied, pathetic losing streak lasting several life times...

You could set your atomic watch by it.:idea:

• Members

England only ever win by accident...

...then they get bloated and self important living off the fat of the land, and immediately fall back into a self satisfied, pathetic losing streak lasting several life times...

You could set your atomic watch by it.

I feel the love!

FREDDIE! FREDDIE! FREDDIE!

:D :D :D

• Members
I feel the love!

FREDDIE! FREDDIE! FREDDIE!

{censored} your cricket team has actually found a way to get worse. I mean I feel sorry for the people who paid for premium tickets to see this bag of hammers called the English cricket team. I don't get how they could be so {censored}...don't they care they're getting hammered by Kiwis?:freak::confused:

I could play better than that...used to be a nifty fast bowler back in the day (Glenn McGrath style)...took plenty of bags of wickets.:mad::p

• Members
{censored} your cricket team has actually found a way to get worse. I mean I feel sorry for the people who paid for premium tickets to see this bag of hammers called the English cricket team. I don't get how they could be so {censored}...don't they care they're getting hammered by Kiwis?
:freak::confused:

I could play better than that...used to be a nifty fast bowler back in the day (Glenn McGrath style)...took plenty of bags of wickets.
:mad::p

WE SUCK MONKEY DICK!

:thu: :thu:

Friday is the final nail in the coffin!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

• Members

MMMMMMMMM! Monkey Dick! a real delicacy I hear it tastes like chicken!!

:wave::o

Talking of dicks....

Poor Ashley Cole got injured today playing for Chelsea! Ha! Ha! Ha! I watched it happen...It was funny!

He is a tool!

:D :D :D

Archived