Who is your all around favorite forumite?

angelhair0

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ice House . . . he was the first member to really make me feel unwelcome on the forums . . . then the rest of you bastards followed suit . . . but I refuse to leave . . .
:wave:

and #16 for being a small animals buddy
:love:

I love you!

I like the fact you swim contrary....It is far more thought provoking.

Minty says 'lo!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
I think we all can, glutten for punishment . . . keeps us coming back . . .
;)

I think so as well. I also have two Guinea pigs, spelling?:confused: Abysinian longhair's. Jake and Elwood, they are awesome!! They know me cause when I come upstairs they hear my keys jangling and they start whistling for carrots! can't resist, gotta go back down and bring their treats. love those guyz!:thu:

• Members
I think so as well. I also have two Guinea pigs, spelling?
:confused:
Abysinian longhair's. Jake and Elwood, they are awesome!! They know me cause when I come upstairs they hear my keys jangling and they start whistling for carrots! can't resist, gotta go back down and bring their treats. love those guyz!
:thu:

hahaha, our 4 start singing whenever a knife moves in the kitchen or a bag rustles anywhere in the apartment. Guinea pigs rock :love:

• Members
All the Texas boys.

The guys who I met at the ToneFactor booth kick ass. Jeff, Skip, 'Bar. I'm willing to bet Wilbo and AgentCooper are fun to hang out with as well.

I finally get mentioned in a hummer thread and I get my h dropped. :cry:

• Members
hahaha, our 4 start singing whenever a knife moves in the kitchen or a bag rustles anywhere in the apartment. Guinea pigs rock
:love:

They are smart as hell too and funny! Before they get their carrots they start nibbling on the bars of the cage to tell me to get a move on! They are right outside the entrance to my music room. They are brothers,Jake likes to steal his brothers carrot cause Elwood just looks at me like........see that?? I ain't fighting him 4 it! get off your Wop ass and bring another!:D So I do,
:o They have me trained.:p

• Members
They are smart as hell too and funny! Before they get their carrots they start nibbling on the bars of the cage to tell me to get a move on! They are right outside the entrance to my music room. They are brothers,Jake likes to steal his brothers carrot cause Elwood just looks at me like........see that?? I ain't fighting him 4 it! get off your Wop ass and bring another!
:D
So I do,

:o
They have me trained.
:p

:D :D :D

• Members

We have/have snakes, cats, dogs,a Rooster who I call Joe Cocker. When the kids chase him around the yard, he runs to me and jumps in my lap. Krazy funny to watch, at nightime I say night Joe and he jumps up on my arm and I put him in his night crate. Animals!!:D

Archived