I need the cat macro "cat picture rape is imminent"

Alex D

• Members

This is an honest question... Why do you guys think these are funny? I can imagine middle aged women wearing puff-paint teddy bear sweatshirts thinking this is funny, but all I see is pictures of cats with stupid {censored} written on them. Educate me.

Dude, I'm in the same boat here. I just don't get internet fads. I feel like the day I start allowing myself to be entertained by this or contemplate participating is the day I should put the shotgun in my mouth and come home to Valhalla.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God-kills-kitten.jpg

This is more like it :thu:

But I need to see that one cat picture that has the big cat in the back ground but a little kitten in the front with the macro "Rape Imminent!"

I can't find it on the web any more, I think it got pulled from the other cat sites. Bad taste I guess, but I must have this for my pictures collection. I lost it when my harddrive crashed

here another cat picture

interwebcat.jpg

• Members

get in here Inscho and give me what I need

heres one another one

1167015963606ew1.jpg

holy roflcopter. And you don't need to have a cat or be a cat guy, or even be a cat to laugh at these. If you don't get it, you're either of of those types, or you're trying too hard.

Archived