Almost didn't see it in my mailbox...

Rushfan2112

• Members

my Truly Beautiful Disaster fuzz! Won it in the new year's contest. Haven't gotten to play with it much, but it's great! Definitely an extreme fuzz. Love the oscillation, I like to tune it to the key of the song. The best part is you can blend it with the original signal and roll off some fuzz for more of a "classic" style. Need to find another 9V for my delay to try out the feedback loop. This is 'truly' a great fuzz. Thanks devi

• Members

I just ordered a soda meiser. I'm looking into that one next.

The SM rocks!!!

The TBD is on my list of pedla I would like to own eventually, for no better reason than just the fact that I want one...

Hey RushFan, what are you putting in the loop?

c

• Members

I tried putting in a Digitech RP80 just to try it out with different effects. It squeels and goes craaaaazay with distortion too. I need to get my other 9V from somewhere and try it with my BYOC delay.

I'm loving this thing more and more... and pissing off my "vintage tone mojo" friends!!! :)

• Members

The fuzz is definitely weird. I like the oscillation as a pedal tone of sorts, but sometimes that dirty synth video game gets a little annoying. Guess I'll have to build a BYOC Large Beaver or Fuzz Face.

I try to love the feedback loop, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I can't get the eye to work right, I think. I have it on, and the blend control is cranked, feedback anti-cranked (I guess.) loop and eye on with my delay in the loop. The pedal seems really sensitive. I can hit it a little and get a crazy feedback from the loop. I can move the cable coming from the output jack and get it to do that awesome feedback, but I can't get it to do it every time. I'm just going to have to sit down for a few hours and figure out the loop.

Archived